Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Three more wartime damsels accused of supporting insurgency await military judicial punishment.
(Don't think I've posted these here. A version of the first (my favourite) was on my cancelled DA page)

View attachment 1502964View attachment 1502965View attachment 1502966

No2
"We do not take kindly to foreign agitators in this country, Ms. Moore and it is my duty to teach you a very painful lesson."

The second one happens to be my favorite. Can well imagine a good backstory for it.

No2
"We do not take kindly to foreign agitators in this country, Ms. Moore and it is my duty to teach you a very painful lesson."
And they take a dim view of them in Deviantartia - @williej 's another welcome refugee!

MartinLe62

PNG image303.jpg.png

A year ago, Jane fought wildly as she was dragged to the whipping post upon her arrival at Reeducation Center #5. She quivered and begged as her nubile body was bared to the leering officials with her wrists bound tight above her head. Every day, the memory of the vicious single-tail and the burning pain consumed her thoughts, along with the dread of knowing there was more to come.

Today Jane’s legs are like jelly as she is led to the second set of three dozen lashes that will bookend her prison sentence. With her heart pounding and her chest already heaving in a struggle to breathe, Jane will soon feel the warm blood pouring from her scarred back once again. There is no fight, just a sickening realization of the hell standing between her and freedom.

MartinLe62

View attachment 1506714

A year ago, Jane fought wildly as she was dragged to the whipping post upon her arrival at Reeducation Center #5. She quivered and begged as her nubile body was bared to the leering officials with her wrists bound tight above her head. Every day, the memory of the vicious single-tail and the burning pain consumed her thoughts, along with the dread of knowing there was more to come.
Today Jane’s legs are like jelly as she is led to the gallows. At the Reeducation Center, you only get whipped once. After that, you are quite expendable...
hang 1078.jpghang 1079.jpghang 1080.jpg

This Western spy was responsible for our battalion losing seventy five per cent casualties in the latest battle. She will therefore spend the rest of the evening and night servicing the survivors.
Tomorrow morning at 0900 hrs. she will be secured to that same post to receive twenty lashes with the knout, before starting her new life in the Labour Camp.

bg5.jpeg Cynthia has refused to sit on the dildo and the master is already reaching for the cane.

BS21 Every Picture 2.jpg "Get over my knees." "Pardon me, Lord Wragg, I will never again spill a drop of red wine on your white carpet." "I said over my knees!"

Back
Top Bottom