Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
One wonders what goes through her mind as she was being strapped down for the whipping...
like an athlete or dancer psyching up for a very demanding performance, all the body chemistry hot in overdrive, terrified yet sexually aroused almost and in a kind of 'out of body' state, 'this isn't happening to me ...'
Medley of the day.
Enjoy!

View attachment 1488295
A cleverly cruel tits-to-tongue bondage, nice touch!

like an athlete or dancer psyching up for a very demanding performance, all the body chemistry hot in overdrive, terrified yet sexually aroused almost and in a kind of 'out of body' state, 'this isn't happening to me ...'

A cleverly cruel tits-to-tongue bondage, nice touch!
Nicely noted as well as the hook from the navel passing down to tender, torn parts.
The collar, spiked pole and strapped legs ensure a very special display of movement under duress!

Love to see eulalias nipples chained to her tongue
A nice predicament but I would think it would get in the way of what I primarily use that face cunt for.
I have mused about nipple piercings from time to time on a slave or two, though, and this cunt meat I own has had its’s tongue already pierced in My service.
Time will tell…
It would certainly cut down on audible loquaciousness!

Last edited:
If Colette's arms are already tied behind her back - why didn't they strip her naked as well? Her bare ass would delight me!

(“The misfortunes of Colette”, Vintage Erotic Art by Gaston Smit)

Attachments

• Colette.JPG
    Colette.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 302
Cate Dee in my latest Cruel World custom, interrogated with whips, pliers, soldering iron and electricity. Poor girl is just too stubborn.

Attachments

• CDI shk whp out2.jpg
    CDI shk whp out2.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 296
  • CDI whpus.jpg
    CDI whpus.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 270
  • CDI whpus2.jpg
    CDI whpus2.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 255
  • CDI whpbr3.jpg
    CDI whpbr3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 264
  • CDI whpbr22.jpg
    CDI whpbr22.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 407
WoP 12, third round:

Linda
is tied between two posts and receives 20 lashes on her thighs with a thin but biting whip cord.
Again a few selected perspectives, and her looks reflect the pain she has suffered magnificently :smilie-devil:

Linda - Thighs 01.jpg Linda - Thighs 02.jpg Linda - Thighs 03.jpg Linda - Thighs 04.jpg Linda - Thighs 05.jpg

In the end, she wisely foregoes further rounds of pain...
There was no obligation to endure five rounds, and with each additional round,
not only did the number of lashes increased,
but the risk of painful repetitions of parts of the body that had already been whipped also grew...

Guys, you know the drill: ass spanking.
Here I spank my dear slave Oda's arse in Switzerland with my riding crop. Nothing new, old hat:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 09.jpg

Well, I had an idea...
You also know this: glow sticks, also known as light sticks or chem lights (in Germany: "Knicklichter").
Chemiluminescence. Bend the stick, shake it, two chemicals (oxalic acid ester and hydrogen peroxide) are mixed and the whole thing lights up.
Okay, the glow sticks are also old hat.
But... Surprise from my Troley suitcase: I had bought and packed two pairs of 60 cm [23.6 inch] long glow sticks. Green and blue:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 12.jpg

So: off with the crop!
Bend over, bitch!
Switching off the lights and - - - hit her ass!

Now blows from the right:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 19.JPG

Oda, kneeling in front of the bed with her arms tied forwards, squealing like a piggy.
Blows from the left:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 24.JPG

We're getting much better, two glow sticks at the same time, double slap:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 30.JPG

After I have also treated her cunt, I put the thing through her two lip rings, bent between her legs:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 47.JPG

And I also use it as interior lighting for the hobby room .... yep, she enjoys it:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 49.JPG

Then I push the thing between her lip rings again:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 52.JPG

And at the very end by candlelight and a glass of wine for loving aftercare:

Sklavin Oda - 77.31 - 58.JPG

Awesome session, awesome sticks, really recommendable!
The two dozen mega-long glow sticks in four colours I ordered arrived today.
60 cm light sticks are now part of Sir Henry's standard equipment alongside the coach whip, the riding crop, the Japanese bamboo cane and the Scottish tawse. Next place of use: at the St Andrew's cross in the playroom in our cellar...

(The pictures are from a session with Sir Henry and servant Oda (S.H. 77.13) in May 2024 in Oberwil-Lieli in the canton of Aargau, Switzerland)

Back
Top Bottom