My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ropes.
I guess any victim will last longer......:rolleyes:
View attachment 51310
that's beautiful to see a flogging, I would say that the condemned is younger, and to wear a white shorts shortie
598803_420699327996293_381713356_n.jpg

Just imagine walking the whip by those nice legs, and tender breasts, something exciting, then before being crucified, take your short that is already soaked in blood and enter your vagina a peeled pepper that will produce a burning insatiable and then put a short white shorts representing purity, since it is a girl who was still virgin and proceed to nail it to the cross until she was out of breath, would be something beautiful to see a young teenager with a short crucified shorts, in my opinion it would look very sexy

short crucified shorts? what do you mean

I too would love to see if someone makes a crucifixion so, I'm willing to give the dress because here there are many very nice models.

I too would love to see if someone makes a crucifixion so, I'm willing to give the dress because here there are many very nice models.
send one of them i'll try:D

If her arms and legs were to be moved round by the clock, how soon before she was tied into such knots that she was cruelly executed? :)
Let's see...if her arms are the minute hand and her legs the hour hand I'd say she'd be knotted up the better part of each hour! Probably not last very long. Attach her to the minute hand and watch her go round and round!

But isn't it this frame that makes the image special?
Maybe so... It would be really interesting to have the chance to compare different frames. We could have an esthetic discussion of their relative merits, and also a Poll so everyone could vote.

Back
Top Bottom