My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dawn is a favourite theme along with sunsets. I hope Hans is reading this because I've lost another pic. I think it was called Desert Dawn and had a Goth girl on a cross with an Arab woman in front wielding a knife.

Dawn is a favourite theme along with sunsets. I hope Hans is reading this because I've lost another pic. I think it was called Desert Dawn and had a Goth girl on a cross with an Arab woman in front wielding a knife.
sounds familiar

I search for another one ...............with a(n) Arib (damianart):D

Maybe so... It would be really interesting to have the chance to compare different frames. We could have an esthetic discussion of their relative merits, and also a Poll so everyone could vote.
This is an interesting idea.

However, I have to admit, I took this frame (detail) intentionally. It is a stylistic device rather caused by the format of the PC screens and a matter of composition of a picture.

0856b_1180.jpg

Probably this one turns out better?

Or this one?

0856c_1180.jpg

Right now, my first reaction, I like the second one best. There is something about its composition, that feels right, even though I can't say what it is.

The third one (with second woman) is an nice idea. To me it would appeal most if the woman on the cross were looking in to the eyes of the spectator, making a connection between them. And if the spectator were clothed, emphasizing the exposed nudity of the victim.

In the fourth one, the additional cross and stake give a quite different effect, making the victim more dehumanized ("just another slave being punished") compared to the second one where she might be a glorious sacrifice to a demanding goddess.

Thank you for giving us this chance to explore different presentations of your artistic vision.

Right now, my first reaction, I like the second one best. There is something about its composition, that feels right, even though I can't say what it is.

The third one (with second woman) is an nice idea. To me it would appeal most if the woman on the cross were looking in to the eyes of the spectator, making a connection between them. And if the spectator were clothed, emphasizing the exposed nudity of the victim.

In the fourth one, the additional cross and stake give a quite different effect, making the victim more dehumanized ("just another slave being punished") compared to the second one where she might be a glorious sacrifice to a demanding goddess.

Thank you for giving us this chance to explore different presentations of your artistic vision.
Thank you for your extended reply. I have to appologize for the third pic, its a simply collage. Of course it would turn out in a better way as you have proposed.

On the second pic, I invented and created the position of her legs, somehow hugging the stake and waving her hips. I like the way she wraps her legs around the pole. I find that pose very erotically.

My personal favorite makes the forth one, showing much more of the victims loneliness, her desperate situation and her torture. It is a real cruel picture, without any hope. Also it is showing the empty stakes, waiting for more unhappy victims (and I guess, there will be more women on the stakes, soon). The empty poles add more depth to story of the picture.

In contrast stays the first one, half a close up, focusing on her face, disbelief and starting pain.

I like 1, 2, and 4 the best.

I like 1 because of the detail. You are unsurpassed in this and her flesh really looks like flesh.
#2 is good because it desplays the fiendish method of crucifixion she is subjected to. Her ankles ae bound behind but not to the stipe so her legs can offer her arms no relief. With her wrists bound in a narrow 'v' the stress to her chest and shoulders is lessened... good for the moment but will prolong her agony before death takes her. With the crossbar hanging from ropes any move she makes is met with an opposite twist of the wood.
#4 for all those reasons plus what N8D already said about it.
But besides two naked women (never to be distained on this site) the second woman just doesn't add anything for me...

t

Tree is right, the skin really sings!

I like them all but I am intrigued by the arc in pics 2,3 and 4.

I like them all but I am intrigued by the arc in pics 2,3 and 4.
I too like all of them. No 1 really concentrates attention on her face and expression. No 2 shows her body so well - lovely. Perhaps no 5 with the second girl on the other cross?

Dawn clearly implies she's been hanging all night and faces another day on the cross. Poor girl! Dusk pics imply she has a long night ahead of her, hanging in the dark, not knowing what is out there. A very scary time for a crucified girl. But, then again, it's not so damn hot, is it?:D

The Lost American Dream.
RM0039d_900.jpg
I imagine her, I know her, I created her after a real person,
she is an exhausted and tired out striptease dancer. Just taking her last coffee before dawn. She has ordered a taxi., waiting for it.

She always is dreaming about becoming the centrefold, but she wont get never. But now, she has go back to her children, feeding them. She is a good mother.

The Lost American Dream.
View attachment 55327
I imagine her, I know her, I created her after a real person,
she is an exhausted and tired out striptease dancer. Just taking her last coffee before dawn. She always is dreaming about becoming the centrefold, but she wont get never.
She's got the body for it. Not like those faked-boobed bimbos you see. A real woman. She's gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom