Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
The young woman on the picnic table has facial features (yes, I actually looked at her face) that remind me of the young man that bondage boy shared with us.

Looks like we may have to rename our brand.
View attachment 184614[/QUOT
G'day Primus pilot,

In Australia we have a famous bloke, Dick Smith, who often created products which "sent up" common household brands such as "Redhead" matches.

His parody branding was "Dickheads" which enjoyed popularity (and caused offence among the "Wowsers") here at the time.

Warm regards, Ranger.

Attachments

• Dicksmith-dickheads.jpg
    Dicksmith-dickheads.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 81
The sky gives way to from ink black to a blood red. Morning is coming and I am still very much alive. I have a chance to steal my soul back from this cross. I don’t know why it is thought the Romans had to break the legs of anyone they crucified. Every time I move I feel the square-shanked nails shave the bones in my wrists and rearrange the shattered bones of my feet. I suffer renewed and perfect agony!!!

crux 131.png

Rosie

Tree

All was not quiet inside the Cruxton Abbey the night Rosie, Victoria, and Elizabeth suffered cool still dank air nailed to their crosses on the hill above the abbey. Guests and Sir Wragg had their way with the slaves Barbaria and Blaire. Barb had been bound to slightly padded devise and a massive hook was rammed into her bum ad tied off to her hair holding her head up and her cunt exposed.

barb 021.jpg

She knew what was coming when the guests arrived in the dungeon. She would accommodate them not out of blind obedience but to live to fight another day. At least with the hook she could be buggered. She reminded what was her young slave, Blaire, no matter wanted of her give it to them. It was their only chance to get out before years of servitude.

And use Barb they did…

barb 022.jpg

Blaire had been skeptical of the whole rebellion idea thinking it could damage her career but after a night of being used as a sperm depository…

blaire 051.jpg

…and being raped while sucking countless cocks …

blaire 056.jpg

…she was determined to end this insanity!!!

Tree

All was not quiet inside the Cruxton Abbey the night Rosie, Victoria, and Elizabeth suffered cool still dank air nailed to their crosses on the hill above the abbey. Guests and Sir Wragg had their way with the slaves Barbaria and Blaire. Barb had been bound to slightly padded devise and a massive hook was rammed into her bum ad tied off to her hair holding her head up and her cunt exposed.

View attachment 193086

She knew what was coming when the guests arrived in the dungeon. She would accommodate them not out of blind obedience but to live to fight another day. At least with the hook she could be buggered. She reminded what was her young slave, Blaire, no matter wanted of her give it to them. It was their only chance to get out before years of servitude.

And use Barb they did…

View attachment 193087

Blaire had been skeptical of the whole rebellion idea thinking it could damage her career but after a night of being used as a sperm depository…

View attachment 193088

…and being raped while sucking countless cocks …

View attachment 193089

…she was determined to end this insanity!!!

Tree

Oh, Lord Elpus! :eek:

Barb's getting angry :D

I suppose it is somewhat stupid but the by-laws of a Master Crucifixion Technician states ‘the technician must on a maximum of a six hour interval check on the status his crucified subject(s) until she (they) is (are) confirmed dead and then follow with two visits separated by six hours or more after the (last) subject has been assessed as dead.. I mean if they are condemned to die on the cross as long as they are still nailed to it why should I have to interrupt a relaxing drink on the veranda to go look at them?

(This by-law was added to the union contract with the IMF after Messaline had been declared dead but really survived and gave Tree his only court victory when she was declared alive in the thread ‘Messa’s plans go awry’ –Ulrika)

I STAGGERED walked up the hill in the early morning. OK, it was almost noon but in Pacific, Missouri, it’s not yet six in the morning! As expected, Rosie, Victoria, and Elizabeth were still alive and still hanging nailed to their crosses. I will never cease to be amazed at the range of emotions of the crucified woman.

Elizabeth is begging to be taken from her cross, saying she never wanted anything to do with Sir Despard Wragg. I don’t doubt her- if he wasn’t paying me we probably would not give each other a polite nod passing on the street. The only ‘comfort’ I can give her is that soon enough she will have nothing to do with Sir Wragg again… That didn’t go over well…

Rosie keeps telling me she is winning over the cross. I don’t claim to understand women but she has me baffled completely. I figure she is delirious from pain and pull my Glock to finish her off. She screams “NO!!!! Don’t you dare do that!”

I am not inclined to listen to her and pull the receiver back to load a round in the chamber. I press the muzzle between her breasts and am about to pull the trigger when the woman on the center cross yells “DON’T DO IT, TREE!”

As if she can stop me…

I look around then over at the center cross and say “You talking to me??? You must be talking to me ‘cause there is no one else around.”

“Your name is Tree, isn’t it? I said don’t shoot her.”

She’s delirious. Not that you can stop me, but why don’t you want me to put her out of her misery?”

“She’s not delirious. She came to the abbey for the sole purpose to be crucified and die on, no, with her cross. You are doing her no favor shooting her.”

I look at Rosie and tears are streaming down her face. She barely squeaks “Please don’t shoot me! I beg you!”

I shake my head in disbelief and holster the gun. Victoria says “Thank you, Tree. If you want to put anyone out of her misery shoot my daughter Elizabeth.”

“I’m not ready to die, mother” Elizabeth cries.

“You are dying” Victoria says stating the obvious. “There is no reason you suffer any longer. Tree, do you know the only reason Sir Wragg had us crucified is because Elizabeth is not just my daughter but she is his also?”

“I thought you are his niece.”

“I am, but that did not stop the bastard from fucking me whenever he wanted to. That’s why I fled the abbey when I became pregnant with Elizabeth.”

“Then why did you come back?”

“He’s filthy rich and my husband couldn’t hold a job” she tells me lowering her head in shame.

“And why did Elizabeth come back?”

“I brought her with me. She didn’t know about Despard being her father until after we were condemned.”

I look over at Elizabeth and ask “do you want to end this now?”

She shakes her head and whimpers “I’m not ready to stop breathing just yet.”

I will never understand women…

rosie 003.jpg

Tree

…with artist contribution of the crucified women by MH…

The next visitor on the hill is the beautiful French lumber baroness Messaline. At first she just sits on one of the lawn chairs and looks at the three women.

jjb80.jpg

They still move but it is more small shifts accompanied by grunts than writhing and wails of pain. They are well past that. Messa has the unique perspective of being the only woman condemned to die on a cross, was crucified, and was declared dead yet not only lives but there was even a plausible explanation by Tree how this could have happened! But I digress…

Messa up and walks to the crosses. She looks at Elizabeth and sees a young innocent dying on her cross, her body and spirit broken. She does not deserve this fate and while Messa understands her pain and suffering, she does not relate to her innocence. After all, while she was framed, she would have killed her husband! She will tell us more…

I walk to the center cross where Victoria hangs. This woman I can relate to as she returned to the perils of the Cruxton Abbey solely for financial support but brought poor Elizabeth with her without telling the dark secret that Sir Despard Wragg is her father. She deserves the cross as much if not more than I did! I look up at her and ask “Does the cross hurt more or do you have any heart left that it hurts more for you to watch your daughter die next to you?”

“Who are you to talk to me like that, you bitch” Victoria hisses at me. Her throat is tight with thirst. I remember that feeling.

“I am Messaline. I was condemned to die on a cross as you are. I thought I did die. Through a small twist of fate I survived and now I have more riches than you could dream. But we are the same except I lived and you will not. But you and I are sisters as we both deserved the cross.”

I gently cup her breasts and taste the repugnant taste of a crucified woman. Her odor fills my nose and draws me back to my time when three spikes tortured me and the wood of the cross reminded my backside who owned who.

crux comfort.jpg

Then there is Rosie. She fascinated me. I have heard the story of how she needed to ride the cross again to take her soul back. I think she would have fared better seeing a doctor but to see her strong young body on one of my crosses knowing she wants… no, needs to be there is like viewing a work of art. I walk up to her and ask “Is it what you expected?”

“I expected nothing. It is all that I needed” she whispers hoarsely. “Has it been a day yet?”

“More than day, Rosie”

“Then he is mine! I suffer but it is worth it! You cannot imagine what this feels like.”

I hold my wrists up and say “I need not imagine; I have done this.”

I pull my top down and bare my breasts then cup my hands behind her soiled bum and pull her towards me. I tell her “Look at me Rosie. You have vanquished your cross. Let Tree end your suffering. He will do it. I promise he will and you will have still won!”

rosie 004.jpg

Tree

There are strange happenings at the Abbey. It is no surprise, that! Blaire is paced in a shipping cage to be flown to the States for her next race…

blaire shipping.jpg

Lest you worry the perverted Sir Wragg is deprived of playthings fear not. Barbara would just pull double duty…

abbey 107.jpg

At least he would allow her some rest time…

abbey 106.jpg

When Blaire got to the states the first thing she did when she could was get to a computer. She sent a very cryptic message to a woman she didn’t even know. The subject line was ‘Hi, Girl’ and the message only said “Barb, Cruxton Abbey.” it was sent to a person known as 'Roxie' who she had never met.

computer slave hacking 6.jpg

(it looks like she checked out some other sites, too:doh:)

…what can this mean???

Tree

Last edited:
Blaire is paced in a shipping cage to be flown to the States for her next race…
that's not strange, that's usual isn't it?
but in economy class she shares the cage with her bike -
who's upgraded her to business class?​

There are strange happenings at the Abbey. It is no surprise, that! Blaire is paced in a shipping cage to be flown to the States for her next race…

View attachment 193746

Lest you worry the perverted Sir Wragg is deprived of playthings fear not. Barbara would just pull double duty…

View attachment 193748

View attachment 193747

When Blaire got to the states the first thing she did when she could was get to a computer. She sent a very cryptic message to a woman she didn’t even know. The subject line was ‘Hi, Girl’ and the message only said “Barb, Cruxton Abbey.” it was sent to a person known as 'Roxie' who she had never met.

View attachment 193749

…what can this mean???

Tree

anger disgust.jpg So now I am Wragg's "double duty" plaything.

Computer.jpg Hopefully I will wear him out and get to his computer, something is definitely brewing and I intend to be in the thick of it.

View attachment 193760 So now I am Wragg's "double duty" plaything.

View attachment 193759 Hopefully I will wear him out and get to his computer, something is definitely brewing and I intend to be in the thick of it.
Wragg, Pp thinks you might need some help here. Barb needs to be the one worn down to preclude any thoughts of brewing something herself.

Wragg, Pp thinks you might need some help here. Barb needs to be the one worn down to preclude any thoughts of brewing something herself.

835TDCN.jpg What? ... "double duty" plaything is morphing into "quadruple duty"? This isn't going to be easy.

View attachment 193746

View attachment 193748

View attachment 193747

View attachment 193749

…what can this mean???

Tree
I just love that picture of Natalie Portman chained in her cell....

Back
Top Bottom