Broken On The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, my only shooting day in this series was rather boring instead. Actually I was not even aware of this scene until recently because I must have watched a somewhat cut version of the complete series.
A lot of medieval movies and series were shot here before the virus, even that new Roman-Barbarian stuff (OK, that's ancient), but as I turned older, I have decided that I'll be in movies only with convenient, contemporary clothes, preferably in my own ones, no dirty rags, glued mustache and the likes anymore.
I guess the cruel or erotic part of such movies just came in, when HBO had to attract viewers. The older ones (Just think of John Wayne as Gengis Kahn were free of them, and yes they are boring.

my only shooting day in this series was rather boring
So I've been told by others who've been film extras - and my limited experience of tv (just educational films) has been of hour after hour of waiting and endless re-takes. By the end, it's a struggle not to look tired and bored and desperate for a drink when the camera's on you!

So I've been told by others who've been film extras - and my limited experience of tv (just educational films) has been of hour after hour of waiting and endless re-takes. By the end, it's a struggle not to look tired and bored and desperate for a drink when the camera's on you!
True. A shooting day for an extra is around 10 hours of waiting and 1-2 hours of actually being in the set. During that, the crew makes at least eight re-takes, and you try to do everything exactly the same to not to ruin the scene. Once the director decides that it's OK, they start it again from a different camera angle. This way no more than 2 minutes of footage is recorded a day for the final movie.

Bump

A different take, Chinese wheel
liu_zheng_2010_32_13_419583_displaysize.jpg

More traditional
wheel18.jpg

Bump

... More traditional
View attachment 1005235
(Feb 23, 2018 ) AlexArts said:
Women were never broken on the wheel... It's useless measure

Anyway ! In my "Paskell's Saga", they could ... I made this pic in my episode N° 2b, concerning the St Barthelemy'pogrom and the killing of Henry IV where this Paskell was implicated by error !...
At this time, to be a King'killer deserved the wheel'supplice ...

If only people could read before to talk ... :tejeqteje:

Bump

A different take, Chinese wheel
View attachment 1005234

More traditional
View attachment 1005235
My own idea for such a wheel would be to have it mounted on a platform and rotated from beneath. The female miscreant would receive a public whipping as it slowly turned, two hench laying on the lashes from the 12 and 6 o'clock positions. If her misdeeds were of a sexual nature, her legs would be pulled apart and back, ankles fastened to the wheel on either side of her head, exposing her pudendum and anus to the lash. This would be a far more "humane" punishment than being broken upon said wheel. If extreme cruelty is deemed necessary red hot irons can be applied to the "guilty" anatomy which will be well positioned and quite vulnerable.

My own idea for such a wheel would be to have it mounted on a platform and rotated from beneath. The female miscreant would receive a public whipping as it slowly turned, two hench laying on the lashes from the 12 and 6 o'clock positions. If her misdeeds were of a sexual nature, her legs would be pulled apart and back, ankles fastened to the wheel on either side of her head, exposing her pudendum and anus to the lash. This would be a far more "humane" punishment than being broken upon said wheel. If extreme cruelty is deemed necessary red hot irons can be applied to the "guilty" anatomy which will be well positioned and quite vulnerable.
:oops: What a program !

Funny this conversation should pop to the top of my notifications list. I just finished a photo shoot of a slave having been tortured on the wheel and left outside the villa for the carrion birds.

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1012258View attachment 1012259View attachment 1012260View attachment 1012261View attachment 1012262View attachment 1012263View attachment 1012264View attachment 1012265View attachment 1012266
How to keep ahead of the neighbours' fancy bird-tables! :D

Back
Top Bottom