Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think that it's not from a movie ; I think that this set was posted, in first, at "CruxFondation" and coming from some our brasilian friends when they "play" the crucifixion ...
If somebody has all the pics, it could be interesting to post them ...

Yes, they were Brasilian and there were several sets. I'll have a look for the one containing those pics that have been posted, but these are by the same people

FerCross6.JPGFerCross14.JPGFerCross22.JPGFerCross25.JPGFerCross28.JPG

Yes, they were Brasilian and there were several sets. I'll have a look for the one containing those pics that have been posted, but these are by the same people

View attachment 1506548View attachment 1506547View attachment 1506546View attachment 1506545View attachment 1506544

View attachment 1506548View attachment 1506547View attachment 1506546View attachment 1506545View attachment 1506544

I attach a link to a short rotating video of the scenes of the pretty girl carrying the cross
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xae3Y6o0hfzImgWImaE9xDfaDuiaufO4/view?usp=drive_link
Enjoy.......

Some fascinating tropical plants in those pics. I've no idea what the purple thing is in #1, but if I had a nice big greenhouse, I'd like to grow it!
(And then I could pose for scenes like these :D )

Some fascinating tropical plants in those pics. I've no idea what the purple thing is in #1, but if I had a nice big greenhouse, I'd like to grow it!
(And then I could pose for scenes like these :D )
Maybe an agave? The leaves don't look stiff enough and there don't seem to be any spines, but they are the right shape. In some agaves, don't the bottom leaves die off as the plant grows and leave a stalk-like structure with leaf "scars"? I guess one could make a crude whip out of an agave leaf.

Back
Top Bottom