Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is the Story. (Part 6)

Year 1566 - Cruxtown - Day of EXECUTION.

LAURA:
" My Name LAURA LOU, I Am A WITCH...AAAHAHAHAHHA...AHAHAHAAAAAAAA....AAHHAAAAAA....!"

LAURA LOU: Age 22: Burned at the Stake ... Alive...in the afternoon of a day in spring ... From the Burning Pyre, her cries of her, her crying in pain.
In front of excited people...In front of Yara; unaware of the same fate soon ...everything is ready for her ...
She is stopped and arrested, while her poor Laura...the Burned remains remain, among the smoke, the sparks and the stench of burnt flesh ...
---
This is INCREDIBLE! You have absolutely outdone yourself!!!

Burned at the Stake 2022...

Attachments

• BATS1.jpg
    BATS1.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 1,018
  • My Joan of Arc.jpg
    My Joan of Arc.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 841
  • Lesbian Nuns BATS.jpg
    Lesbian Nuns BATS.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 763
  • Joan of ARC BURNED.jpg
    Joan of ARC BURNED.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 705
  • BATS5.jpg
    BATS5.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 724
  • BATS4.jpg
    BATS4.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 702
  • BATS3.jpg
    BATS3.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 705
  • BATS2.jpg
    BATS2.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 767
a sweet innocent in the light of the Flames lit for her ... around her .. The Witch Burned at the Stake!

Attachments

• Night BATS6.jpg
    Night BATS6.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 579
  • Night BATS5.jpg
    Night BATS5.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 555
  • Night BATS4.jpg
    Night BATS4.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 553
  • Night BATS3..jpg
    Night BATS3..jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 539
  • Night BATS2.jpg
    Night BATS2.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 519
  • Night BATS1.jpg
    Night BATS1.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 561
You are surrounded by Flames...you are Witches...the cross does not avoid the Extreme Pains of your Condemnation...

Attachments

• Dark Witch3.jpg
    Dark Witch3.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 623
  • Burned with Sun.jpg
    Burned with Sun.jpg
    693.8 KB · Views: 625
  • Flames and Crux.jpg
    Flames and Crux.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 614
  • Blonde At the Stake.jpg
    Blonde At the Stake.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 644
The young girl was seen naked among the flowers of a field...she didn't do anything wrong. But the Inquisition feared female beauty, the more they were beautiful...the more it was a sadistic pleasure: Condemn to be Burned at the Stake...the high Flames, today I'm for her ...

Attachments

• 1Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    1Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 631
  • 2Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    2Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 600
  • 3Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    3Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 586
  • 4 Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    4 Young Witch At the Stake.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 542
  • 5Young Witch At the Stake..jpg
    5Young Witch At the Stake..jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 618
The young girl was seen naked among the flowers of a field...she didn't do anything wrong. But the Inquisition feared female beauty, the more they were beautiful...the more it was a sadistic pleasure: Condemn to be Burned at the Stake...the high Flames, today I'm for her ...
Gorgeous imagery, @FabioF , her facial expressions suggest a resignation to her fate. The crown of flowers complement her feminine charm, contrasting the harsh unforgiving metal of her manacles and chains. Once again, as always, you manage to convey the flames perfectly, no solidity, almost ethereal, yet with the harsh certainty of agony held within their wisps as they threaten her vulnerable flesh with inexorable pain and doom!

Also, she almost looks like @messaline - I hope that’s premium French crucifixion wood used for her stake? Otherwise she will protest!

The executioner lit the wood in front of her...she immediately catches fire for the oil, In her gaze the terror, but for a few moments...she is fascinated by the Flames, the smoke enveloped the whole pyre and the women, the crackle of the Fire...the branches that burst...she breathes the smoke, coughing.
As the air gets hot more and more...the robe of the condemned repair a little, but the forehead is bare...sweat falls wet her long hair, the forehead, the eyelashes, the nose, cheeks, the mouth...the neck down between the breasts torture you with pincers and hot irons...Sweat down the back, the Flames rise
the young girl pees on herself, that comes down from her thighs and wets her feet...naked and dirty, breathe hard from the smoke, intense heat
under the robe and her vagina feels it...clasps his hands tied behind...she whispers now abandoned to her fate:
"I beg you my Executioners, free me from this slow agony in the Flames, don't let my young life Burn and this young body ..."
Soon after...in an atrocious, scream and cry of a woman Burned at the Stake...ALIVE!

Attachments

• 1 -Slow Agony Flames.jpg
    1 -Slow Agony Flames.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 464
  • 2- Slow Agony Flames.jpg
    2- Slow Agony Flames.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 3 -slow Agony Flames.jpg
    3 -slow Agony Flames.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 370
  • 4 - Slow Agony Flames.jpg
    4 - Slow Agony Flames.jpg