Crisis at Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Um, let’s see … oh … uh … £28,000! That’s a lot of money. Are you certain that’s correct?”
The clue is in the word 'premium'. :(
Oh, don't fuss. It's all just expenses which can be claimed as a tax deduction. All part of the scheme. By the way, if you invite the Chancellor of the Exchequor and explain the heritage function of everything (with an appropriate demonstration of some of the more interesting props - I'm sure some of the maids would help out), he could just grant the whole affair tax free charitable status. After all, the Chancellor would be saving the country a fair amount from the National Trust. ;)

“Oui, Seigneur Wragg. But I must say that this German Riesling he has served us pales to insignificance against a good Anjou Chenin Blanc, no?”
Madiosi2024-015 cruxton.jpg
“My apologies Mlle Messaline. I simply don’t know how Briggs could have been so culturally thoughtless. Now tell me, who is this young lady who has accompanied you to Cruxton Abbey?”

“Oui, Seigneur Wragg. But I must say that this German Riesling he has served us pales to insignificance against a good Anjou Chenin Blanc, no?”
View attachment 1506829
“My apologies Mlle Messaline. I simply don’t know how Briggs could have been so culturally thoughtless. Now tell me, who is this young lady who has accompanied you to Cruxton Abbey?”
It is an excellent illustration, but it's hard to recognize Messaline and Judith in all those clothes. :D

“Wragg, darling! What on earth is going on in the cellar?”

“Cellar?”

“Yes, in the cellar! Are you deaf? I’m referring to all that screaming and moaning!”

“Oh that. It’s just @messaline and Judith amusing themselves down in the Cruxton Abbey dungeon torture chamber. They can’t seem to get enough of it. They keep flitting from one instrument of discipline or torture to another. Last I checked, Judith had Messaline spreadeagled on the St. Andrews. Would you they’d actually requested that Briggs order the kitchen to heat up some needles and clamps!”

“My word, what in heaven’s name for?”

“Use your imagination, m’love?”

“Oh …”

“Excuse me, your Lord and Ladyship, but if I may …”

“What is it now Briggs?”

“More guests have arrived, your Lordship.”

“Yes, as expected. All the principals we’ve engaged to organize, promote, and direct our money-making event should be arriving either today or tomorrow.”

“Yes, well … the first to arrive this morning, as it turned out, was Mr. @Jollyrei from Canada. Something quite odd about the chap, if I may say so. He appears … well … uh … rather … I believe cadaverous is the word I would best use to describe his appearance. When I offered to take his cloak, the chap refused. And as he held up his hand in refusal, I could swear I saw daylight coming through it, and at the same time I experienced a rush of icy cold air.”

IMG_5895.jpeg

“Yes, well Canada can be quite chilly, I’m told.”

“And rather oddly, I might add, he refused my polite offer of refreshment after his long journey, saying he wished to retire immediately to a room with dark curtains … fully drawn until dusk. I told him I’d see what I could do, and sent Barbara, who happened to be standing nearby, off with him to help him settle in.”

“And has she returned?”

“Come to think of it, no. Should I be checking on her?”

“Probably not. She’s likely safer in his company than she would be spending time with Tree’s two oversexed louts, Bull and Gunner.”

“Perhaps so, m’Lord.”

“Quite. Now tell me who else has arrived?”

“Yes, well, not long after Mr Jollyrei’s arrival, it was Joan Tree who appeared at the door.”

“You mean Tree’s sister? Hold on. She was not invited!”

“Yes, she’s not on the guest list, and I did try to politely point that out to her. But, she got rather angry and threatened … how did she put it … oh yes … ‘to punch me out’ … if I didn’t ‘get the fuck out of her way’.”

IMG_5896.jpeg

“Where is she now?”

“In the kitchen, brewing up some kind of foul-smelling concoction she calls ‘horny potion’. Mrs.Briggs is none to pleased about her space being invaded by the likes of Ms Tree.”

“Well if the name of that potion has any validity, we’d best see to it that our staff girls … especially Barb and @Darkprincess69 … get nowhere near it,” observed Lady Wragg.

“Nor our French lady guests,” added Briggs.

“They don’t appear to be in any need of it,” deadpanned Wragg,”

“Quite.” Agreed Briggs with a haughty nose-in-the-air sniff.

“Anyone else?” Asked Wragg, returning the conversation back to the subject of guest arrivals.”

“Not so far, m’Lord.”

TBC

Last edited:
“In the kitchen, brewing up some kind of foul-smelling concoction she calls ‘horny potion’. Mrs., Briggs is none to pleased about her space being invaded by the likes of Ms Tree.”

“Well if the name of that potion has any validity, we’d best see to it that our staff girls … especially Barb and Darkprincess … get nowhere near it,” observed Lady Wragg.

“Nor are French lady guests,” added Briggs.

“They don’t appear to be in any need of it,” deadpanned Wragg,”
Messa and Judith seem OK without the potion...
les 111.jpg

Oh no, the ghostly apparition has appeared in the form of Jollyrei or one who looks like Jollyrei. Did the apparition just arrive or has it been there all along...Spooky!!!

And Barb is with the apparition? Oh my!!! I don't know if I should worry about Barb or whether I should worry about the apparition...

“Yes, well … the first to arrive this morning, as it turned out, was Mr. @Jollyrei from Canada. Something quite odd about the chap, if I may say so. He appears … well … uh … rather … I believe cadaverous is the word I would best use to describe his appearance. When I offered to take his cloak, the chap refused. And as he held up his hand in refusal, I could swear I saw daylight coming through it, and at the same time I experienced a rush of icy cold air.”
I SHALL HAVE TO BE ON MY BEST BEHAVIOUR. LADY WRAGG SEEMS A LITTLE PUT OFF BY MY ARRIVAL. FORTUNATELY, I CLEAN UP WELL. I'LL DRESS FOR DINNER. THAT WILL IMPRESS HER.
Death-tuxedo1.jpg
AND I DARE SAY MY WARM PERSONALITY WILL MAKE UP FOR ANY EARLIER CHILL. I REALLY HAVE TO WORK ON MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS.

Oh no, the ghostly apparition has appeared in the form of Jollyrei or one who looks like Jollyrei. Did the apparition just arrive or has it been there all along...Spooky!!!
OH, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER ALREADY! I'M TRYING TO RELAX AND FIT IN. IT'S NOT GOING TO HELP IF EVERYONE FALLS OVER IN A FAINT EVERY TIME I GET UP TO GO TO THE SIDEBOARD FOR A CUP OF TEA.

And Barb is with the apparition? Oh my!!! I don't know if I should worry about Barb or whether I should worry about the apparition...
Ghosts again? There's that ectoplasm thing still going on.

“Oh that. It’s just @messaline and Judith amusing themselves down in the Cruxton Abbey dungeon torture chamber. They can’t seem to get enough of it. They keep flitting from one instrument of discipline or torture to another. Last I checked, Judith had Messaline spreadeagled on the St. Andrews. Would you they’d actually requested that Briggs order the kitchen to heat up some needles and clamps!”
Yes, we're playing like little crazy girls ! ...

Paskell needles_2.jpg crucified Messa orgasm.jpg PaskellBarrel06_1.jpg PaskellBench21_01_1.jpg PaskellTraining05_5_2.jpg ...

Back
Top Bottom