Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Winter Garden at Cruxton Abbey

The Winter Garden at Cruxton Abbey is not confined to the conservatory, and it extends into a wild wilderness. This is where we find Lily, hard at work on New Year's Day, trying to identify the numerous plants and their pruning requirements. :)

the_winter_garden_at_cruxton_abbey_by_bobnearied_dgnnvw5-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/07t2jcirj5g )​
Next job - clear a load of brambles and dog rose.

And, guess what?I seem to have mislaid the key to the shed with the protective gardening gloves inside. :doh: :devil:

I'm glad @bobinder managed to snap a picture of her before she tackled that job, I know how cruxforumers are prone to fainting at the sight of a drop of blood! :)

The Red Room at Cruxton Abbey

In the Red Room at Cruxton Abbey, Lady Wragg is trying to decide which gown to wear to the New Year's Eve Ball. Alice and Courtney have agreed to spend the afternoon modelling her extensive collection of ballgowns, to assist her in making a decision. For some reason, they find fashion modelling highly amusing - but they will be attending to the guests tonight, and Lady Wragg insists that they must wear maids' uniforms to serve the canapes!

:D Happy New Year, everyone! :D

the_red_room_at_cruxton_abbey_by_bobnearied_dgnh0fs-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/0ufutivzb94 )​
Wonderful Bob, and Happy New Year to all!

The Winter Garden at Cruxton Abbey

The Winter Garden at Cruxton Abbey is not confined to the conservatory, and it extends into a wild wilderness. This is where we find Lily, hard at work on New Year's Day, trying to identify the numerous plants and their pruning requirements. :)

the_winter_garden_at_cruxton_abbey_by_bobnearied_dgnnvw5-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/07t2jcirj5g )​
Lily really is a devoted gardener. I suppose the Eve outfit is intended to make her feel closer to the trees and bushes in their winter garb...

Cricket at Cruxton:
Cruxton Abbey does have it's fun times. It's time again for the Cruxton Slavegirl International Naked Test Series, played every so often at Cruxton Abbey. While not one of the heavily publicized test series, it is considered an honour to receive one of the coveted and limited invitations, either to play or even to be a spectator. The tournament features full tests which go all day (sometimes for several days depending on the popularity of the teams on the field) and feature breaks for tea and luncheon, as one might hope. Lord Wragg is certainly keen on keeping with tradition and is fond of his Cricket (I expect that's an understatement).

It is an international series, and here we see the All India Slavegirls Cricket "A" squad practicing as Lord Wragg and two associates look on appraisingly.
Wragg: "Gel with the bat doesn't seem to get it. What's she doin'?"
Bob: "Well, the bounce was beyond the wicket and she might just be trying to hit it out into the oval backwards and score a run that way. They have a day or two to improve before the tournament starts."
Wragg: "I hope so. This is cricket. Serious stuff, what! Isn't that right, Jolly?
Jollyrei: "You know I don't understand a thing about this. I thought they were doing well."
Bob: "You know that nobody is going to be interested in the game anyway once two sides of naked girls get out in the field."
Wragg: "Don't know anythin' of the sort! It's Cricket, man!"
Jollyrei: "What are the things, you know, the sticks, with the, er...other sticks on...? I say, she's a pretty one!"
Wragg: "Good Lord!"

Cruxton-Cricket1b2.jpg

It is an interesting historical note that the tournament is played to win a trophy that holds "the ashes". We believe that in these enlightened times, they are the ashes of a crown of thorns or something, but in times past, the losing team would be burned at the stake, and nobody has really ever done any forensic tests on the contents of the trophy. There are ashes in there (or a mix of Coffee-mate and Lapsang Suchuong, depending on which rumours you believe).

Technical details: All the girls are AI generated. Thanks to Oldymen for posting - one of the better AI works I've seen. I naturally moved all the girls from their various original images to Cruxton (once again represented by the grounds of Highclere Castle). The bystanders are also taken from a photo of a historical reenactment of some sort at the Castle. Anyway with AI girls there are a few adjustments needed. I did have to amputate the odd sixth finger, and deal with a missing eye (thanks Bob for spotting that). Bobinder provided technical and artistic advice with his usual good humour and candour. Other technical and sporting advice was provided by Wragg, without whom I would not have managed a manip that even resembled anything like Cricket (even given that the girls were supposed to be playing it from the start). The image was assembled/created in Photoshop and has 16 distinct layers plus another 19 adjustment layers and filters for blending and lighting. That does not count having to do other adjustments, like blending skin tones and correcting distortions to one girl's hand so she at least looked competent to even hold a bat.

Cricket at Cruxton:
Cruxton Abbey does have it's fun times. It's time again for the Cruxton Slavegirl International Naked Test Series, played every so often at Cruxton Abbey. While not one of the heavily publicized test series, it is considered an honour to receive one of the coveted and limited invitations, either to play or even to be a spectator. The tournament features full tests which go all day (sometimes for several days depending on the popularity of the teams on the field) and feature breaks for tea and luncheon, as one might hope. Lord Wragg is certainly keen on keeping with tradition and is fond of his Cricket (I expect that's an understatement).

It is an international series, and here we see the All India Slavegirls Cricket "A" squad practicing as Lord Wragg and two associates look on appraisingly.
Bob: "Well, the bounce was beyond the wicket and she might just be trying to hit it out into the oval backwards and score a run that way. They have a day or two to improve before the tournament starts."
Wragg: "I hope so. This is cricket. Serious stuff, what! Isn't that right, Jolly?
Jollyrei: "You know I don't understand a thing about this. I thought they were doing well."
Bob: "You know that nobody is going to be interested in the game anyway once two sides of naked girls get out in the field."
Jollyrei: "What are the things, you know, the sticks, with the, er...other sticks on...? I say, she's a pretty one!"

View attachment 1422164

It is an interesting historical note that the tournament is played to win a trophy that holds "the ashes". We believe that in these enlightened times, they are the ashes of a crown of thorns or something, but in times past, the losing team would be burned at the stake, and nobody has really ever done any forensic tests on the contents of the trophy. There are ashes in there (or a mix of Coffee-mate and Lapsang Suchuong, depending on which rumours you believe).

Technical details: All the girls are AI generated. Thanks to Oldymen for posting - one of the better AI works I've seen. I naturally moved all the girls from their various original images to Cruxton (once again represented by the grounds of Highclere Castle). The bystanders are also taken from a photo of a historical reenactment of some sort at the Castle. Anyway with AI girls there are a few adjustments needed. I did have to amputate the odd sixth finger, and deal with a missing eye (thanks Bob for spotting that). Bobinder provided technical and artistic advice with his usual good humour and candour. Other technical and sporting advice was provided by Wragg, without whom I would not have managed a manip that even resembled anything like Cricket (even given that the girls were supposed to be playing it from the start). The image was assembled/created in Photoshop and has 16 distinct layers plus another 19 adjustment layers and filters for blending and lighting. That does not count having to do other adjustments, like blending skin tones and correcting distortions to one girl's hand so she at least looked competent to even hold a bat.
Lord Wragg is here intending to update the rather arcane rules governing dress codes in cricket.

I think @Jollyrei has docmented quite an improvement, don't you? :)

Cricket at Cruxton:

View attachment 1422164

I appear to be rather knowledgeable about this game - or at least about the characters playing it!

A scene which evokes the idyllic, summer months at Cruxton reminds us that this year's tournament is eagerly awaited. The use of A.I. figures has presented a number of challenges, not least the successful substitution of a convincing bat and ball.

A.I. often struggles with the relationship between solid objects and their shadows, but the overall effect here is consistent with the lighting of the inserted figures, wickets and background. The overlapping of figures gives a suitably dynamic impression, whilst the depth of field and blending contribute to a most attractive composition.

Congratulations on the latest sporting image from Cruxton, and a result which is very appealing! :)

Very well done Jolly given the challenges of some of the poses. The originals were striking and well done, but some of the technical aspects of the game were not well represented. The girl with the bat still has a rather unorthodox grip, and is missing a glove, but the overall effect is wonderful.

Lord Wragg is here intending to update the rather arcane rules governing dress codes in cricket.

Well this way there will be fewer cases of ball tampering using foreign objects, although the possibilities for using natural secretions has increased greatly . . . .

nonsense! I'm with Wragg. This is cricket, and the fact that is it being played by comely naked young ladies is beyond the point!

Um, how many balls have been bowled in the over so far? I seem to have lost count (and of the score for that matter!)

The girl with the bat still has a rather unorthodox grip, and is missing a glove, but the overall effect is wonderful.
It was considerable bother giving her a useable hand at all, not to mention a decent bat. Let's not quibble about whether she's dropped a glove. It's not like she hasn't dropped a few other things as well. :D

I’m contemplating fielding a USA team, but given that the rules and method of play are incomprehensible, I doubt they’ll be competitive. Team Manager, T.H. Tree, however, informs me that the lack of a need to spend money outfitting the team in uniforms is a big financial plus that could lead to winning because, he believes, the money might effectively be used to bribe the field judges (that’s winning in a time honored American way).

I’m contemplating fielding a USA team, but given that the rules and method of play are incomprehensible, I doubt they’ll be competitive. Team Manager, T.H. Tree, however, informs me that the lack of a need to spend money outfitting the team in uniforms is a big financial plus that could lead to winning because, he believes, the money might effectively be used to bribe the field judges (that’s winning in a time honored American way).
Perhaps, in this case, a French'one too ?

It is nearly the same as baseball : a guy with a stick hits a ball as far as he can, other guys run behind it and try to bring it back, before more other guys have been able to run around the field.:lunchacos:
Cricket 'nearly the same as baseball'???? :confused: :mad:

That's like saying that chess is nearly the same as draughts! :D ;)

is nearly the same as baseball : a guy with a stick hits a ball as far as he can, other guys run behind it and try to bring it back, before more other guys have been able to run around the field.

Well, that clears things up … I think.:confused:

If the winners get the Ashes, do the losers get the Lashes?

This is what I get when I ask for the Lashes
I'll get some in
690173-1.png

It is nearly the same as baseball : a guy with a stick hits a ball as far as he can, other guys run behind it and try to bring it back, before more other guys have been able to run around the field.:lunchacos:

The word "nearly" is doing a lot of work in that sentence. The aim is not to hit the ball far, but to score runs, which is more about beating the fielders. You can hit a long way and get nothing, a short distance and score something. And they run up and down a pitch, 22 yards.

Looks like no one in that game will be fielding in slips

This is what I get when I ask for the Lashes
I'll get some in
View attachment 1422543

The word "nearly" is doing a lot of work in that sentence. The aim is not to hit the ball far, but to score runs, which is more about beating the fielders. You can hit a long way and get nothing, a short distance and score something. And they run up and down a pitch, 22 yards.

Looks like no one in that game will be fielding in slips
Now, I’m Moore confused than ever. No one wears nothing but a slip to compete in a sporting event!

Back
Top Bottom