News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope you don't mind but I have written my opinion below about how the crucifixion scenes from the Female Christ project should perhaps look. I am hoping for a female version of the 1977 Jesus of Nazareth film crucifixion. I say have it where the arms are nailed to the horizontal beam and she is raised to a scaffolding then feet nailed just like in that film. And if hands are nailed instead of wrists then ensure that the upper arms are roped as additional support or else it is unrealistic as it wouldn't support the body if it were real. Otherwise wrists would need to be nailed or both hands and wrists is an option. Robes need to be off early. I don't mind a loincloth but just please ensure we get a bare-breasted female Christ and female thieves. Yes please crown of thorns and whipping but a whipping both front and back is needed or else we don't see any whip marks when the victims are on the cross if the whip marks are on the back only. Also for this project, outside is better than inside. Also it is important to ensure she talks from her cross if she is Jesus. And what name would you give her as a female Jesus name? Jessica is too modern for example. Thank you for reading my views and opinions about this project. I look forward to it and wish you every success. Good luck!!

Last edited:
My 2 cents on the FJ Crux scene -

You don't need scaffolding, 3 posts with ladders will work fine.

If the women will be naked, may i suggest that they carry the crossbeam with a loincoth on. Once up on their crosses, the loin coth is removed as a final humiliation, Humiliation is a core tenant of the crux process.

Some camera shots from the cross level looking out at the crowd, and the FJ and her companions looking at and speaking with each other.

Couple other quick things on the crux scene -

If the FJ will have male followers in her circle, there should be a scene of them looking up at her on her cross, and her looking away in humiliation.

Might also have one of her followers by her rope and show it to her say she will take good care of it.

Also, take a look at your Roman Crux freature in terms of the amount of blood, especially on the front. You have cast some lovely ladies, please don't cover their features with a ton of red. Amy still has whip marks on her chest, but they don't obliterate her beauty.

Glad to hear more about your upcoming films, especially the Female Christ movie.

I remember you guys mentioning that you were looking for a new DP for your upcoming feature films. Is there a chance that Bea could be your new DP. I remember you mentioning about Bea learning about camera work and that she worked with the DP in Monxa Mala mentioned in the credits. Even if Bea is not acting anymore, it would be nice to see her as a crew member for your films.

Getting Physical

69CameraTestScreenShot20220811182205-1024x575.jpg

Our HQ turned into a madhouse, literally, with people walking on the roof, some people climbing up the walls, other people digging holes through other walls. I don’t think the three floors house has seen so much action on it in 30 years. And that’s only the exterior of the house.

Inside the house there’s just as much action, Jac moving lots of furniture, much of that bookshelves, so, before moving a bookshelf he had to move everything in it… all by himself, yes.

He moved all those books, VHS tapes, DVDs, magazines, MINIdvs… from one room to another, to clear up for the painting of walls in most of the rooms. And while all that maddening activity goes on, Jac is still advancing with the work for the films to be made, but not with the concentration he wants to put in his tasks because, although his mind is in the projects full time, his body is moving around a lot. Like this video by the late Olivia.

Last Wednesday Jac had Mila, Simonne and Dani join him at HQ to rehearse a couple of scenes from 69 Année Érotique to put Abel, the aspiring new DP, to the test.

Simonne was the first to go. She has two characters in the movie, one of them is the singer in an all women band and the other is a much younger woman, a young hippie from the 60’s. Literally, a hippie from the 60’s. Although the clothes are still being made for that role, she dressed the part, put on a wig and she acted bits of her first scene where she sings “… and now I wanna be your dog” the famous The Stooges song from 1969.

While she did her part, two cameras were pointed at her: Jac’s Canon OES 4K Mirrorless and Abel’s Blackmagic Cinema 6k Pro. Jac was shooting in 2K, while Abel was going full 6K raw. Maybe I’m getting too technical. But you can see the difference in the picture below. You should know that there’s little correction on the big 6K while the 2K image inside the frame of the 6K is as it was recorded.

69CamTest_08052205_00011304-1024x427.jpg

The different size in the pictures is the difference in resolution. The 6k is huge. If that’s becomes the camera we will use for Seditiosa, the image will be amazing, with a panoramic view worthy of Star Wars… Just imagine that, a spectacular and panoramic view of the three crucified women!

There are comments, too early at this stage, about what the film will show. The basic story line is as I said before, the basic story of Christ’s last days, with some changes in the paradigm, most importantly, the gender of the protagonist.

I mentioned before how the deal was described to the female protagonists and I quote myself:

How would you feel being scourged, viciously, then taken to be exposed all bloody and naked to a bunch of people, then made to pick up your patibulum and forced to walk, carrying that heavy wood on your shoulders, with people jeering at you, maybe throwing things at you, and a torturer or two flogging you to make you walk faster and then, after your reach your destination, to be nailed to the patibulum… to then begin your torture …. with an emphasis on… In front of lots of people.

SeditiosaTestScreenShot20220803172942-1024x574.jpg

I bring that up because there appears to be some concern about the amount of blood, the details on how it will all happen and so on. That’s not something that can be discussed in detail at this point in the stage of the development of the film. But I can respond to some comments like to the following:

wanttoknowmore: (as a start, for goodness sake, please do not have the victims hair and tons of fake blood cover their frontal assets. I defy anybody to be able to locate Amy’s breast through all that),

Well. Let’s see. Amy’s breasts in Justine after she receives 36 lashes, out of a total of 50, during her public flogging.

JustineVidCaps00074708.jpg

Maybe our inquiring friend is referring to the end of the film when all three beautiful women, Justine, Omphale and Rosalie, end up crucified.

In all three cases their breasts shine prominently under the hot sun.

JustineVidCaps01320411.jpg

In the case of Seditiosa, I believe all three condemned will receive the traditionally prescribed 39 lashes that, according to some records, are one short of the number of lashings that might kill a person. But, I think that so exact number has to do with the numerology tradition in ancient cultures. 40 days in the desert, 40 days of fasting, 40 days of temptations, even the Noachian Flood lasted for 40 days… so… 40 seems to be a favorite number for a divinity. Thus, it has to be 39, they don’t deserve a divine number of lashes, do they?

Another argument could be that if they don’t receive the 40 lashes of death, they could be whipped again later.

In any case, the three Seditiosi will not get as many lashes as Amy and Mila received in Maleficarum, or as Amy received in many of her films where, regardless of how many lashes, her breasts are still visible. Same for Dani, who is lashed so much that maybe her entire body should be an open floodgate of blood, but it is not.

CruXtremeIIISc07_0339_00040912-1024x576.jpg

wanttoknowmore: I viewed Monxa Mala. PLEASE – get Jac to stop covering the gals with that fake blood, at least on their front. You ruin the beauty of the ladies with that stuff. The intensity of the whiping can be had on their backs.

In Monxa Mala Simonne is whipped, and whipped, and whipped, and burned with a hot iron and whipped some more, and then stabbed, and then whipped again, and then nailed up, and then a crown of thorns is pressed on her head… so she bleeds… and bleeds …. a lot. But you can still see her breasts.

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_01255813-1024x576.jpg

The solution would be light flogging, no thorns that cause people to bleed. No bleeding.

I cut a finger not long ago, a tiny cut, with a shred of glass, not a big deal, but there was enough blood to write my name with it on my forehead. I stopped the bleeding right away but If I hadn’t, if I had let it flow down, nicely, and let it drip on some other part of my body, like my breast, I’m sure it would’ve cover a lot of it. Really. When I first washed the wound, the sink had more bloody streaks than Dani’s chest on any of her movies.

CXIITheFilm_00354709-1024x576.jpg

Another issue is that in all those movies made by a two people cast and crew, Jac and Dani, for instance, all the work is done by mostly ONE person, Jac. He does the camera, the lighting, the sound, the acting, the directing, the make-up effects, and so on. Dani… or Amy… or Camille… do all the proper suffering times 100.

In the Big Production Value movies Jac hires other crew members, like a DP, Sound person, Gaffers,… make up people, assistants, and so on. In Seditiosa there will be at least two make-up people, not only to make the beautiful ladies look even prettier, but to cover the tattoos, work the beating and whipping effects on their bodies and so on.

MilamakeupPygmalion.jpeg

Mila having her tattoos covered in Pygmalion

Crucified Life: I hope you don’t mind but I have written my opinion below about how the crucifixion scenes from the Female Christ project should perhaps look. I am hoping for a female version of the 1977 Jesus of Nazareth film crucifixion. I say have it where the arms are nailed to the horizontal beam and she is raised to a scaffolding then feet nailed just like in that film. And if hands are nailed instead of wrists then ensure that the upper arms are roped as additional support or else it is unrealistic as it wouldn’t support the body if it were real. Otherwise wrists would need to be nailed or both hands and wrists is an option. Robes need to be off early. I don’t mind a loincloth but just please ensure we get a bare-breasted female Christ and female thieves. Yes please crown of thorns and whipping but a whipping both front and back is needed or else we don’t see any whip marks when the victims are on the cross if the whip marks are on the back only. Also for this project, outside is better than inside. Also it is important to ensure she talks from her cross if she is Jesus. And what name would you give her as a female Jesus name? Jessica is too modern for example. Thank you for reading my views and opinions about this project. I look forward to it and wish you every success. Good luck!!

That’s quite a list of suggestions, most of them are similar to what others are suggesting, most importantly, they don’t differ much from what the early backers of this project have in mind for the film. They are truly committed to make this film happen with hard cash, very hard cash, and they had more than just suggestions, they had a detailed roadmap, almost a script, full of ideas that are under constant discussion with enough frequency and a healthy exchange of ideas.

All the technical and creative aspects of the film are under discussion, the possible scaffold or no scaffold, the whipping marks, where the nails go, the wrists? the hands? Will the three protagonists wear loincloths all the way to the end? Crown of thorns anybody? And, of course the names of the characters. Jac already decided many of the names in the story.

I’ll give you one name. Judith. Judith is one of the two sisters who end up nailed to a cross next to our Female Christ. Judith is the person that makes it all happen the way it happens. Her actions and words cause their downfall. She’s is, in a way, like Judas and like the ‘bad thief’, a mixture of the two in some ways, but she doesn’t betray her Mistress, but she is, in many ways, just as guilty… and yet…

SeditiosaPitch_00453203-1024x576.jpg

wanttoknowmore: It might help with fund raising if a high level script describing the various scenes is provided.

As with any big production movie, everything is possible if the money is there, so we want to encourage people to join us in this.

The principal backers, so far, have outlined their preferences for what the films should include. As the script progresses, Jac will be discussing it with the hard core supporters who will be able to make suggestions; however, as Spike Lee said when he released Malcom X, “I don’t make films by committee“. He expressed those thoughts because many people from different organizations were being critical about the film because it didn’t show this or it didn’t show that… and so on and so forth.

Ultimately a film is the result of the vision the director has, whether there were a million discussions or it just came up to his head one night. What is totally sure is that the original story, the roadmap, the outline… or whatever one wants to call it, which came from the backers, is the basis for the script.

What is plain and clear is that, early in the story, the two sisters get arrested, soon after our Female Christ is also arrested and taken to face the authorities. All three of them suffer the scourge. One of them gets the crown of thorns, all three of them are pushed, punished and practically naked, before the hostile crowds, all three are condemned to death on the cross, all three painfully walk up to the skull shaped hill (calvary) to be crucified carrying their patibulums.

SeditiosaPitch_00474113-1024x576.jpg

wanttoknowmore: My 2 cents on the FJ Crux scene –

You don’t need scaffolding, 3 posts with ladders will work fine.

If the women will be naked, may i suggest that they carry the crossbeam with a loincoth on. Once up on their crosses, the loin cloth is removed as a final humiliation, Humiliation is a core tenant of the crux process.

Some camera shots from the cross level looking out at the crowd, and the FJ and her companions looking at and speaking with each other.

It would be lovely if those 2 cents were more like 5 bucks or 10 bucks, or 30 bucks by becoming an intricate part of the production process. With many people joining us we would get closer and closer to make the film we all want to see.

Some people already put in their 10 or 30 bucks on the film.

Just as a clarifying note. It is difficult to put a ladder against a post, unless the post has something to hold the ladder, like a scaffold. The ladder might rest on the crossbeam once it is attached to the post; however, how do you attach the crossbeam to the post without the ladder? It kind of makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Jac had a step platform ladder to attach Dani’s cross beam to the post. So… maybe he’ll devise some kind of movable platform… or build a platform behind the posts for the job to be done properly… who knows.

CXIIIScreenShot20210604133250-1024x577.jpg

xso: Thank you Margot for yet another great update!!!

You work in a very professional way with this and other projects, so I feel convinced that you will make the ‘Female Christ’ movie a huge success!
One indicator that you work professionally is that you take time to comment feedback, also ‘negative’ feedback. As I am sure you already know, feedback is one key factor on ‘the road towards success’. Thank’s for doing that!

However, I think you Margot summarise the two key factors in order to be able to make a great film very accurately:

1) Sufficient funding. The more, the better end result!

2) Sufficient time…….and I would like to add the factors commitment and luck…….

The commitment is there, from our part, of course, the sufficient time for the production will be set when everything is in place, specially the script. The completed script goes through a nice breakdown and with that we can have the proper scheduling. But we cannot have a proper scheduling without having ALL the elements we need in place… like costumes, locations, cast, crew… etc… and ALL of it needs sufficient funding!

Our IndieGoGo campaign to raise $20,000 will begin soon, we are working in the details. Nonetheless, by joining our Patreon page you can help with a bit of cash that can move things ahead and you can definitely put your two cents, or ten bucks, or 30 bucks to anything or everything in the story.

Join Patreon Here:

You can also help by watching our amazing movies

Download our films

Get our DVDs by mail

Thank's for this lovely Sunday update Margot!

A panoramic view with the 3 crucified beauties with 'Star Wars film quality'!
Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!!

I feel convinced that you and your team will create a very special movie. Your thinking and planning is very professional! Let's pray you get the sufficient funding.

The 3 leading ladies look so beautiful in their white robes.......will be lovely to see them act in the different classical (and other non classical) scenes!!!! It will be hard to wait though, so please spoil us with updates on Patreon if possible. (Fellow cruxers, this is one way to support and follow the project.) https://www.patreon.com/rfpix?fan_landing=true

I pray that the crowdfunding is soon available, so that we all can contribute and make this unique film project a reality. I will check frequently for the Indigogo link, and as soon as it is operational, I will contribute. I hope many will follow, in order to make this a success!

Please fellow crux lovers, do support this project!!!! (And don't forget our common CF platform.)

Once more, thanks for the update Margot and team, and good luck!

Thank you for clarifying my whipping concern. The still from the crux scene of Justine was exactly what I was referring to with regard to too much fake blood. Still believe a more subdued whipping of Simonne in Monxa Mala before the crux scences would have played better. - too much red washout. Love the brief summary of the plot of the movie. Sounds perfect, with a nice bit of run up to the "main event" that should also allow the main characters to show their acting abilities as well as beauty.

What is plain and clear is that, early in the story, the two sisters get arrested, soon after our Female Christ is also arrested and taken to face the authorities. All three of them suffer the scourge. One of them gets the crown of thorns, all three of them are pushed, punished and practically naked, before the hostile crowds, all three are condemned to death on the cross, all three painfully walk up to the skull shaped hill (calvary) to be crucified carrying their patibulums.
I It would be lovely if those 2 cents were more like 5 bucks or 10 bucks, or 30 bucks by becoming an intricate part of the production process. With many people joining us we would get closer and closer to make the film we all want to see.
Bravo, Margot!
Although I have my own unique tastes (regarding loincloths, whipping intensity, blood quantity and cross construction) my goal as a backer is not for the final project to align completely with my vision. For me, being surprised is part of the allure. To known that a mind separate from my own also thought about this topic of female crux. That and the excitement of seeing the vision of an entire community being realized. And if we are to realize that vision, we must double-down on the big picture.

Just as a clarifying note. It is difficult to put a ladder against a post, unless the post has something to hold the ladder, like a scaffold. The ladder might rest on the crossbeam once it is attached to the post; however, how do you attach the crossbeam to the post without the ladder? It kind of makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Jac had a step platform ladder to attach Dani’s cross beam to the post. So… maybe he’ll devise some kind of movable platform… or build a platform behind the posts for the job to be done properly… who knows.
Forget ladders and scaffolding, nail them on the ground and then raise the crosses with them already fully crucified.

I don’t understand how you’ve got three young women agreeing to act out bieng murdered on camera (all be it in a religious art film) . If you attempted that in the uk you would get jail time for sure. Is it a difference in culture or something?

I don’t understand how you’ve got three young women agreeing to act out bieng murdered on camera (all be it in a religious art film) . If you attempted that in the uk you would get jail time for sure. Is it a difference in culture or something?
Probably...but they are getting  paid for it... ;)

Step By Step… Onward To The Cross

SeditiosaPitch_00045317-1024x576.jpg

Moving closer to the beginning of new Big Production Values films. The work inside HQ, mainly the panting of walls, is over. Jac with or without help will proceed to get it all organized, decorated and ready to be the set for 69 Année Érotique. If all goes well, the production of this new movie should start sometime next week.

After a conversation about Seditiosa and 69, Amy and Jac came to the decision to release Pygmalion, finally, in November. We’ll be working for a theatrical release in at least 5 cities. Another film that will be released theatrically is Rucker, possibly in December or January.

During their conversation Jac told Amy that Sometimes doing physical work helps the brain cells when they clogged up because of too much thinking. And too much thinking is what I’ve been doing lately, to the point that I would sit on my comfy chair and stare far beyond the universe seen in pretty pictures as captured by Webb.

In the next two days Jac will have the HQ all organized again. He’ll have a big meeting with the three leading ladies of the two up and coming productions, they will try out the clothes they will wear in one of them.

He’s also working on the Pitch Video to begin the campaign to raise the funds for Seditiosa, a movie that the more we talk about, the more intense and demanding it becomes.

There’s a picture of a painting that Jac saw in FB that made him think of the clothing design for the Female Christ and her followers… all women. Maybe not that loose, but close.

warterbeares.jpeg

xso Thank’s for this lovely Sunday update Margot!

A panoramic view with the 3 crucified beauties with ‘Star Wars film quality’!

Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!!

I feel convinced that you and your team will create a very special movie. Your thinking and planning is very professional! Let’s pray you get the sufficient funding.

The 3 leading ladies look so beautiful in their white robes…….will be lovely to see them act in the different classical (and other non classical) scenes!!!! It will be hard to wait though, so please spoil us with updates on Patreon if possible. (Fellow cruxers, this is one way to support and follow the project.) https://www.patreon.com/rfpix?fan_landing=true

I pray that the crowdfunding is soon available, so that we all can contribute and make this unique film project a reality. I will check frequently for the Indigogo link, and as soon as it is operational, I will contribute. I hope many will follow, in order to make this a success!

Please fellow crux lovers, do support this project!!!! (And don’t forget our common CF platform.)

Once more, thanks for the update Margot and team, and good luck!

It has become very clear that Seditiosa has become the most ambitious project for us. Although we’re very early in the process, we’re not even officially in pre-production, we are totally invested in this. The film we’re about to produce, 69 Année Érotique, feels like a walk on the beach because it is so easy to do, even tough we have some scenes where we need crowds. But these are crowds will be sitting, drinking, dancing and enjoying the performance of a an all girl band and all the girls in the band are beautiful… and three of those beautiful girls will be crucified in another movie… in front of crowds.

Ah… but in this movie, 69, all three of them have some intense whipping scenes at the hands of Mr Hyde… who has a nice bedroom where he can suspend a girl by her wrists from chains hanging from above… and then…

MenagerieCasting2018031273219.jpg

Simonee during her casting for Casa de Fieras now known as 69 Année Érotique

wanttoknowmore: Thank you for clarifying my whipping concern. The still from the crux scene of Justine was exactly what I was referring to with regard to too much fake blood. Still believe a more subdued whipping of Simonne in Monxa Mala before the crux scences would have played better. – too much red washout. Love the brief summary of the plot of the movie. Sounds perfect, with a nice bit of run up to the “main event” that should also allow the main characters to show their acting abilities as well as beauty.

There are some very good scenes in the script to establish the main characters, one of those scenes is already nicely written, with very good dialogues and situations that sets the story on its road to calvary. For the Pitch Video the three leading ladies used a few lines from the dialogues and in each case, the character they will play came through.

SeditiosaPitch_00423809-1024x576.jpg

Iconoclast12: Margot said: What is plain and clear is that, early in the story, the two sisters get arrested, soon after our Female Christ is also arrested and taken to face the authorities. All three of them suffer the scourge. One of them gets the crown of thorns, all three of them are pushed, punished and practically naked, before the hostile crowds, all three are condemned to death on the cross, all three painfully walk up to the skull shaped hill (calvary) to be crucified carrying their patibulums.

Bravo, Margot!
Although I have my own unique tastes (regarding loincloths, whipping intensity, blood quantity and cross construction) my goal as a backer is not for the final project to align completely with my vision. For me, being surprised is part of the allure. To know that a mind separate from my own also thought about this topic of female crux. That and the excitement of seeing the vision of an entire community being realized. And if we are to realize that vision, we must double-down on the big picture.

Raising up expectation is a risky business. The best airline ever, the best toothbrush money can buy, music from the heavens, there’s nothing like this cheeseburger... Promotion needs hyperbole, of course. “I’m the best president ever in the history of the human race” can bring in some cash from the ignorant masses… but…

When I say, there’s never been a movie quite like Seditiosa… is not hyperbole, not even an exaggeration. It’s a fact. There’s no movie like the one Jac is envisioning. Sure, you have all those different versions covering the story of the gospels. From the epic 1927 Cecil B De Mille The King of Kings, all the way to hippie musicals like Jesus Christ Superstar and Godspell, passing by reverential versions like Jesus of Nazareth, almost pornographic interpretation like The Passion of The Christ, weirdly conceptualized rendition like The Last Temptation of Christ, even irreverent comedies like The Life of Brian… and who can forget Passolini’s neorealist portrayal of The Gospel According To St. Mathew or the surreal and wacky Buñuel film La Via Lactea (The Milky Way) where Mary tells Jesus “You look much better with your beard” There are tons of films about The Christ, including Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter...

But nothing compared to what we’re planning… A woman in the place of the Christ, a healer, prophetess, who her followers believe to be the anointed one because she comes straight from the House of David, and, according to Judith, if she wanted, the female Christ could have take the power that belongs to her and deliver her people from bondage…

As Judith says, the people should know her powers.

Samael: Forget ladders and scaffolding, nail them on the ground and then raise the crosses with them already fully crucified.

That’s easier said than done. It requires a bunch of people to do the actual work securely. You can’t have a couple of guys raising a cross with a beautiful woman attached to it. Set it on the ground and then secure it, and if it’s not done correctly, the cross might fall causing massive injuries to the actress. We don’t want that. The cross has to be set on the ground securely, sealed correctly, no room for accidents.

There’s the burning on a cross scene in Olalla, and to do that we took a great looking cross to the location. It was made of very good wood, it had to look like a cross already built in some place near Olalla’s villa.

We were going to set it up when the owner of the location saw it, and offered to set it up in front of the chapel. He had a worker dig a hole, build a base with rocks, put the cross in the hole, and poured cement on it. The cross remains there now, forever, the towns folks go pray in front of it during religious celebrations. Olalla is not there.

OlallaVidCaps01191101.jpg

So, we’re walking the walk, writing the script, preparing the leading ladies, designing and acquiring the costumes, looking into how to make the props, specially those crosses, planning to visit the locations and wondering how much of what is in Jac’s head will turn up on the screen… for that we need money.

We can do a lot of the work, of course, but then the expenses will start raining on us and that is what will decide how far we can go, how spectacular the film will be.

You can all join our Patreon page, which at this point is not full of stuff, we just started, but we’ll have a lot there as time progresses, including some great videos of the making of the film, including some rehearsals and tests.

Like Dani said:

Join Patreon Here:

Download our films

Get our DVDs by mail

Step By Step… Onward To The Cross

SeditiosaPitch_00045317-1024x576.jpg

Moving closer to the beginning of new Big Production Values films. The work inside HQ, mainly the panting of walls, is over. Jac with or without help will proceed to get it all organized, decorated and ready to be the set for 69 Année Érotique. If all goes well, the production of this new movie should start sometime next week.

After a conversation about Seditiosa and 69, Amy and Jac came to the decision to release Pygmalion, finally, in November. We’ll be working for a theatrical release in at least 5 cities. Another film that will be released theatrically is Rucker, possibly in December or January.

During their conversation Jac told Amy that Sometimes doing physical work helps the brain cells when they clogged up because of too much thinking. And too much thinking is what I’ve been doing lately, to the point that I would sit on my comfy chair and stare far beyond the universe seen in pretty pictures as captured by Webb.

In the next two days Jac will have the HQ all organized again. He’ll have a big meeting with the three leading ladies of the two up and coming productions, they will try out the clothes they will wear in one of them.

He’s also working on the Pitch Video to begin the campaign to raise the funds for Seditiosa, a movie that the more we talk about, the more intense and demanding it becomes.

There’s a picture of a painting that Jac saw in FB that made him think of the clothing design for the Female Christ and her followers… all women. Maybe not that loose, but close.

warterbeares.jpeg

It has become very clear that Seditiosa has become the most ambitious project for us. Although we’re very early in the process, we’re not even officially in pre-production, we are totally invested in this. The film we’re about to produce, 69 Année Érotique, feels like a walk on the beach because it is so easy to do, even tough we have some scenes where we need crowds. But these are crowds will be sitting, drinking, dancing and enjoying the performance of a an all girl band and all the girls in the band are beautiful… and three of those beautiful girls will be crucified in another movie… in front of crowds.

Ah… but in this movie, 69, all three of them have some intense whipping scenes at the hands of Mr Hyde… who has a nice bedroom where he can suspend a girl by her wrists from chains hanging from above… and then…

MenagerieCasting2018031273219.jpg

Simonee during her casting for Casa de Fieras now known as 69 Année Érotique

wanttoknowmore: Thank you for clarifying my whipping concern. The still from the crux scene of Justine was exactly what I was referring to with regard to too much fake blood. Still believe a more subdued whipping of Simonne in Monxa Mala before the crux scences would have played better. – too much red washout. Love the brief summary of the plot of the movie. Sounds perfect, with a nice bit of run up to the “main event” that should also allow the main characters to show their acting abilities as well as beauty.

There are some very good scenes in the script to establish the main characters, one of those scenes is already nicely written, with very good dialogues and situations that sets the story on its road to calvary. For the Pitch Video the three leading ladies used a few lines from the dialogues and in each case, the character they will play came through.

SeditiosaPitch_00423809-1024x576.jpg

Raising up expectation is a risky business. The best airline ever, the best toothbrush money can buy, music from the heavens, there’s nothing like this cheeseburger... Promotion needs hyperbole, of course. “I’m the best president ever in the history of the human race” can bring in some cash from the ignorant masses… but…

When I say, there’s never been a movie quite like Seditiosa… is not hyperbole, not even an exaggeration. It’s a fact. There’s no movie like the one Jac is envisioning. Sure, you have all those different versions covering the story of the gospels. From the epic 1927 Cecil B De Mille The King of Kings, all the way to hippie musicals like Jesus Christ Superstar and Godspell, passing by reverential versions like Jesus of Nazareth, almost pornographic interpretation like The Passion of The Christ, weirdly conceptualized rendition like The Last Temptation of Christ, even irreverent comedies like The Life of Brian… and who can forget Passolini’s neorealist portrayal of The Gospel According To St. Mathew or the surreal and wacky Buñuel film La Via Lactea (The Milky Way) where Mary tells Jesus “You look much better with your beard” There are tons of films about The Christ, including Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter...

But nothing compared to what we’re planning… A woman in the place of the Christ, a healer, prophetess, who her followers believe to be the anointed one because she comes straight from the House of David, and, according to Judith, if she wanted, the female Christ could have take the power that belongs to her and deliver her people from bondage…

As Judith says, the people should know her powers.

That’s easier said than done. It requires a bunch of people to do the actual work securely. You can’t have a couple of guys raising a cross with a beautiful woman attached to it. Set it on the ground and then secure it, and if it’s not done correctly, the cross might fall causing massive injuries to the actress. We don’t want that. The cross has to be set on the ground securely, sealed correctly, no room for accidents.

There’s the burning on a cross scene in Olalla, and to do that we took a great looking cross to the location. It was made of very good wood, it had to look like a cross already built in some place near Olalla’s villa.

We were going to set it up when the owner of the location saw it, and offered to set it up in front of the chapel. He had a worker dig a hole, build a base with rocks, put the cross in the hole, and poured cement on it. The cross remains there now, forever, the towns folks go pray in front of it during religious celebrations. Olalla is not there.

OlallaVidCaps01191101.jpg

So, we’re walking the walk, writing the script, preparing the leading ladies, designing and acquiring the costumes, looking into how to make the props, specially those crosses, planning to visit the locations and wondering how much of what is in Jac’s head will turn up on the screen… for that we need money.

We can do a lot of the work, of course, but then the expenses will start raining on us and that is what will decide how far we can go, how spectacular the film will be.

You can all join our Patreon page, which at this point is not full of stuff, we just started, but we’ll have a lot there as time progresses, including some great videos of the making of the film, including some rehearsals and tests.

Like Dani said:

Join Patreon Here:

Download our films

Get our DVDs by mail
Thank's for a very solid report about this amazing project! Looking forward to contribute as soon as the crowdfunding site is operational. :)

I follow RFPIX since their beginnings , and undoubtedly their best performer for me was the red feline herself, Camille.
If she were a little bit younger she definitely would've made the perfect Female Jesus. I just imagine her with the crown of thrones, gaping for air while they laid her down on the cross, taking the nailing and put on display like the Queen of Jews between two thief. I wish you all the best for this new movie. I hope it fullfil everyone's wishes, Wich is the main goal of this effort.

Getting Physical

69CameraTestScreenShot20220811182205-1024x575.jpg

Our HQ turned into a madhouse, literally, with people walking on the roof, some people climbing up the walls, other people digging holes through other walls. I don’t think the three floors house has seen so much action on it in 30 years. And that’s only the exterior of the house.

Inside the house there’s just as much action, Jac moving lots of furniture, much of that bookshelves, so, before moving a bookshelf he had to move everything in it… all by himself, yes.

He moved all those books, VHS tapes, DVDs, magazines, MINIdvs… from one room to another, to clear up for the painting of walls in most of the rooms. And while all that maddening activity goes on, Jac is still advancing with the work for the films to be made, but not with the concentration he wants to put in his tasks because, although his mind is in the projects full time, his body is moving around a lot. Like this video by the late Olivia.

Last Wednesday Jac had Mila, Simonne and Dani join him at HQ to rehearse a couple of scenes from 69 Année Érotique to put Abel, the aspiring new DP, to the test.

Simonne was the first to go. She has two characters in the movie, one of them is the singer in an all women band and the other is a much younger woman, a young hippie from the 60’s. Literally, a hippie from the 60’s. Although the clothes are still being made for that role, she dressed the part, put on a wig and she acted bits of her first scene where she sings “… and now I wanna be your dog” the famous The Stooges song from 1969.

While she did her part, two cameras were pointed at her: Jac’s Canon OES 4K Mirrorless and Abel’s Blackmagic Cinema 6k Pro. Jac was shooting in 2K, while Abel was going full 6K raw. Maybe I’m getting too technical. But you can see the difference in the picture below. You should know that there’s little correction on the big 6K while the 2K image inside the frame of the 6K is as it was recorded.

69CamTest_08052205_00011304-1024x427.jpg

The different size in the pictures is the difference in resolution. The 6k is huge. If that’s becomes the camera we will use for Seditiosa, the image will be amazing, with a panoramic view worthy of Star Wars… Just imagine that, a spectacular and panoramic view of the three crucified women!

There are comments, too early at this stage, about what the film will show. The basic story line is as I said before, the basic story of Christ’s last days, with some changes in the paradigm, most importantly, the gender of the protagonist.

I mentioned before how the deal was described to the female protagonists and I quote myself:

SeditiosaTestScreenShot20220803172942-1024x574.jpg

I bring that up because there appears to be some concern about the amount of blood, the details on how it will all happen and so on. That’s not something that can be discussed in detail at this point in the stage of the development of the film. But I can respond to some comments like to the following:

Well. Let’s see. Amy’s breasts in Justine after she receives 36 lashes, out of a total of 50, during her public flogging.

JustineVidCaps00074708.jpg

Maybe our inquiring friend is referring to the end of the film when all three beautiful women, Justine, Omphale and Rosalie, end up crucified.

In all three cases their breasts shine prominently under the hot sun.

JustineVidCaps01320411.jpg

In the case of Seditiosa, I believe all three condemned will receive the traditionally prescribed 39 lashes that, according to some records, are one short of the number of lashings that might kill a person. But, I think that so exact number has to do with the numerology tradition in ancient cultures. 40 days in the desert, 40 days of fasting, 40 days of temptations, even the Noachian Flood lasted for 40 days… so… 40 seems to be a favorite number for a divinity. Thus, it has to be 39, they don’t deserve a divine number of lashes, do they?

Another argument could be that if they don’t receive the 40 lashes of death, they could be whipped again later.

In any case, the three Seditiosi will not get as many lashes as Amy and Mila received in Maleficarum, or as Amy received in many of her films where, regardless of how many lashes, her breasts are still visible. Same for Dani, who is lashed so much that maybe her entire body should be an open floodgate of blood, but it is not.

CruXtremeIIISc07_0339_00040912-1024x576.jpg

In Monxa Mala Simonne is whipped, and whipped, and whipped, and burned with a hot iron and whipped some more, and then stabbed, and then whipped again, and then nailed up, and then a crown of thorns is pressed on her head… so she bleeds… and bleeds …. a lot. But you can still see her breasts.

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_01255813-1024x576.jpg

The solution would be light flogging, no thorns that cause people to bleed. No bleeding.

I cut a finger not long ago, a tiny cut, with a shred of glass, not a big deal, but there was enough blood to write my name with it on my forehead. I stopped the bleeding right away but If I hadn’t, if I had let it flow down, nicely, and let it drip on some other part of my body, like my breast, I’m sure it would’ve cover a lot of it. Really. When I first washed the wound, the sink had more bloody streaks than Dani’s chest on any of her movies.

CXIITheFilm_00354709-1024x576.jpg

Another issue is that in all those movies made by a two people cast and crew, Jac and Dani, for instance, all the work is done by mostly ONE person, Jac. He does the camera, the lighting, the sound, the acting, the directing, the make-up effects, and so on. Dani… or Amy… or Camille… do all the proper suffering times 100.

In the Big Production Value movies Jac hires other crew members, like a DP, Sound person, Gaffers,… make up people, assistants, and so on. In Seditiosa there will be at least two make-up people, not only to make the beautiful ladies look even prettier, but to cover the tattoos, work the beating and whipping effects on their bodies and so on.

MilamakeupPygmalion.jpeg

Mila having her tattoos covered in Pygmalion

That’s quite a list of suggestions, most of them are similar to what others are suggesting, most importantly, they don’t differ much from what the early backers of this project have in mind for the film. They are truly committed to make this film happen with hard cash, very hard cash, and they had more than just suggestions, they had a detailed roadmap, almost a script, full of ideas that are under constant discussion with enough frequency and a healthy exchange of ideas.

All the technical and creative aspects of the film are under discussion, the possible scaffold or no scaffold, the whipping marks, where the nails go, the wrists? the hands? Will the three protagonists wear loincloths all the way to the end? Crown of thorns anybody? And, of course the names of the characters. Jac already decided many of the names in the story.

I’ll give you one name. Judith. Judith is one of the two sisters who end up nailed to a cross next to our Female Christ. Judith is the person that makes it all happen the way it happens. Her actions and words cause their downfall. She’s is, in a way, like Judas and like the ‘bad thief’, a mixture of the two in some ways, but she doesn’t betray her Mistress, but she is, in many ways, just as guilty… and yet…

SeditiosaPitch_00453203-1024x576.jpg

As with any big production movie, everything is possible if the money is there, so we want to encourage people to join us in this.

The principal backers, so far, have outlined their preferences for what the films should include. As the script progresses, Jac will be discussing it with the hard core supporters who will be able to make suggestions; however, as Spike Lee said when he released Malcom X, “I don’t make films by committee“. He expressed those thoughts because many people from different organizations were being critical about the film because it didn’t show this or it didn’t show that… and so on and so forth.

Ultimately a film is the result of the vision the director has, whether there were a million discussions or it just came up to his head one night. What is totally sure is that the original story, the roadmap, the outline… or whatever one wants to call it, which came from the backers, is the basis for the script.

SeditiosaPitch_00474113-1024x576.jpg

It would be lovely if those 2 cents were more like 5 bucks or 10 bucks, or 30 bucks by becoming an intricate part of the production process. With many people joining us we would get closer and closer to make the film we all want to see.

Some people already put in their 10 or 30 bucks on the film.

CXIIIScreenShot20210604133250-1024x577.jpg

The commitment is there, from our part, of course, the sufficient time for the production will be set when everything is in place, specially the script. The completed script goes through a nice breakdown and with that we can have the proper scheduling. But we cannot have a proper scheduling without having ALL the elements we need in place… like costumes, locations, cast, crew… etc… and ALL of it needs sufficient funding!

Our IndieGoGo campaign to raise $20,000 will begin soon, we are working in the details. Nonetheless, by joining our Patreon page you can help with a bit of cash that can move things ahead and you can definitely put your two cents, or ten bucks, or 30 bucks to anything or everything in the story.

Join Patreon Here:

Download our films

Get our DVDs by mail
Could I just say a big thank you for not only quoting my post of suggestions, but also replying to it. I really appreciate that, and it made me feel a part of it all in some way, whether you end of using some or all of my suggestions or not. It's the mark of true professionalism. I hope the project is going well.

Rereading the latest "update". I am begining to get a bit concerned that the crucifiction scenes are getting watered down for 'marketablity" - specifically it is not decided if the women will be naked on the cross. At the very least, this should be decided at this point. Whether nailed via hands or wrist a lesser issue, but why still undecided?

Please confirm the ladies are NOT going to "stand" on the cross, or have a repeat of the positioning of the terrible Justine crux scene.

The more specifics you provide, the confidence people will have in the outcome, and the easier it will be to raise funds. Again, the Justine crux scene promises versus results still linger.

It is also hard to contibute to the movie fund without an actual funding page/link.

Rereading the latest "update". I am begining to get a bit concerned that the crucifiction scenes are getting watered down for 'marketablity" - specifically it is not decided if the women will be naked on the cross. At the very least, this should be decided at this point. Whether nailed via hands or wrist a lesser issue, but why still undecided?
With all due to respect, you have been arguing that the flogging scenes and blood need to be reduced. And I see Margot very earnestly engaging with your concerns. While I don’t wish dismiss those concerns and also want these crux scenes to be as good as they can possibly be, I would urge you to not conflate “watering down” with not matching your tastes.

Back
Top Bottom