Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
PC Barb Moore, reporting for duty, SUH!

I’d like to lodge a couple complaints, if I may, SUH.

My hat doesn’t fit and my uniform hasn’t arrived, SUH
Apologies to my British cousins........
But I'm relieved that PC Moore is currently working in the UK due to the level of complaining (morale issue), and she won't be allowed to carry firearms (public safety issue).

So, let' see
#1 Breda Ba.65, Italian ground attack aircraft from 1935. Unfortunately somewhat underpowered with the Fiat engine.
#2 Brewster XA32, United States, attack aircraft with internal bomb bay. First flight 1943, only as a prototype
#3 Boulton Paul, P 3 Boblink from 1918, British, prototype only
#4 Bloch MB.480, a French twin-engined torpedo-bomber/reconnaissance floatplane, only two were build
#5 Berijew MBR2, Soviet multi-purpose (including reconnaissance) flying boat from 1931, Since the planned Russian engine did not work, BMW engines were installed
An underpowered Fiat engine??? Say it isn't so.

PC Barb Moore, reporting for duty, SUH!

I’d like to lodge a couple complaints, if I may, SUH.

My hat doesn’t fit and my uniform hasn’t arrived, SUH.
No problems, as you are on the graduate entry accelerated promotion scheme, Pc. Moore, if you just bend over that desk and spread your legs, I will complete your education and you can move directly to plain clothes duties!

I believe the 1st versions of the P-51 were sent to the Brits and they basically liked it but essentially said," Needs more punch. Drop a Merlin in it." And they did just that.
Yep, that's about right. Packard built the RR Merlin under license and it went into the B model and later. That engine and the 51's wing made a damn near perfect combination.

Back
Top Bottom