Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Surley you mean lunch?
As in Britain, whether the mid-day meal is lunch or dinner, and the end-of-work one is tea or dinner, depends on incredibly complicated class, trade, regional, family tradition, and probably other factors too.

But perhaps settle for brunch, and enjoy both!

As in Britain, whether the mid-day meal is lunch or dinner, and the end-of-work one is tea or dinner, depends on incredibly complicated class, trade, regional, family tradition, and probably other factors too.

But perhaps settle for brunch, and enjoy both!
Here in the States we don't care what she's it's called.

1a.jpg 673ff1d483f0f9efc49a3f6daf6f9955.jpg 691c0ceb10d8e150457fa2597d6dae58.jpg 0726c058a07ce487b4902ea6553e095d.jpg 1663431955_8-boombo-biz-p-nude-woman-kitchen-erotika-8.jpg

Full irish breakfast
I once got in Dublin, checking in a hotel. I asked whether breakfast was "English". The reception attendant, replied, with an ironic indignation "Oh no, Sir! Irish breakfast!":doh:

Mind you, I have been to a dietician recently (on doctor's orders, the kind of shit that can happen on my age:loco:). She gave me the following advice : "At breakfast, you should eat like a king, at lunch like a nobleman, and at dinner like a pauper!"
So, the Irish approach isn't that bad (although she probably would curse me for eatin so much sausages!:hambre:).

I once got in Dublin, checking in a hotel. I asked whether breakfast was "English". The reception attendant, replied, with an ironic indignation "Oh no, Sir! Irish breakfast!":doh:

Mind you, I have been to a dietician recently (on doctor's orders, the kind of shit that can happen on my age:loco:). She gave me the following advice : "At breakfast, you should eat like a king, at lunch like a nobleman, and at dinner like a pauper!"
So, the Irish approach isn't that bad (although she probably would curse me for eatin so much sausages!:hambre:).
So after a breakfast like this, you usually don't need to eat anything else for the rest of the day. Because there will usually be cereal, milk, brown bread, ginger bread, butter, Irish orange marmalade and honey on the table. And orange juice, coffee or tea.

Back
Top Bottom