Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
The last eve of Eve.

Well, it was a long day before the eve to be honest, and Eve was nearly dead with pain and shame far before her knees were crushed by the torturers...
Note: I didn't draw the audience but don't suppose that the circus was empty: all seats were occupied.

View attachment 1480507
View attachment 1480508 View attachment 1480509
View attachment 1480510 View attachment 1480511
View attachment 1480512 View attachment 1480513
View attachment 1480514 View attachment 1480515
View attachment 1480516
As the citizens sauntered through the rows of crosses atop Traitors Hill, they noticed that were an unusually great number naked women crucified. The reason was that an informant had recently told the authorities of a large sect of Christian women were gathering at a secret location in the town. Gold coins were exchanged and the soldiers raided the large gathering.

All the women were condemned to crucifixion.

There was a great deal of sobbing and wailing as the tortured women dangled from nails in their wrists and bare feet, but there were occasionally shrill screams as the soldiers practiced their whip sills on the women. The soldiers challenged each other as to who best could use their whips to reach up and lash the breasts of the women. It did indeed take some skill to lash across both nipples, getting their aim just right. Those who were endowed with large boobs were obvious targets an d soon every big titted woman display whip welts across her tender mammaries.

The Messiah with her companions: a good thief weeping and despairing and a bad thief mocking the Messiah and cursing her and her own fate.

View attachment 1484937
I assume “the Messiah” is the wench in the middle adorned with a thorny crown, flanked by the two

thieves. All three women are curvaceous and arousing with luscious boobs and abundant pussy thatch.

Their fleshy charms are well displayed on the cross

The Messiah with her companions: a good thief weeping and despairing and a bad thief mocking the Messiah and cursing her and her own fate.
Great Girl-gotha image. This and Molly's passion play are cropped so the hands and feet are sometimes out of frame. Intentional?

Great Girl-gotha image. This and Molly's passion play are cropped so the hands and feet are sometimes out of frame. Intentional?
I sketched some of them on the smaller and more elongated paper sheets than I used to use, so sometimes it was intentional but sometimes simply I wrong estimated the size... For example, the last three girls were sketched on separate sheets and merged together after scanning down.

Sabrina's Passion Play '2024

When Sabrina signed the contract, she gave the director a blank cheque. In fact, she only set absolutely insurmountable limits of what the "soldiers" should not afford to do to her. Then the director had to negotiate the details with the church and city authorities and do as much as they agreed.

"I want me to be able to experience the whole Passion Play better. That's why I prefer it to be a surprise for myself what exactly they will do to me," she said. "After all, Pilate did not tell Jesus either where or exactly how he would be crucified. The condemned were not warned about such things!"

And when Good Friday came, Sabrina was completely surprised by how much the bishop and mayor had agreed to. She never expected so far-reaching concessions. And they, competing each other, allowed the director to take the actress to the main intersection in downtown, in front of the entrance to the metro station, the biggest shopping mall in the city and McDonald's restaurant, and to nail her there to a cross, completely naked and with her legs spread wide, and leave her for sixty minutes there during the afternoon rush hour, regardless of her painful cries and begging, and they allow media and everyone willing to photograph and record this extraordinary spectacle at will.

And so it was done.

PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2590_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2590_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2594_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2590_003.jpg
PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2591_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2593_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2592_002.jpg PLSIECAN01_10_0_13_230_iR-ADV C5535_2592_001.jpg

Last edited:
Sabrina's Passion Play '2024

When Sabrina signed the contract, she gave the director a blank cheque. In fact, she only set absolutely insurmountable limits of what the "soldiers" should not afford to do to her. Then the director had to negotiate the details with the church and city authorities and do as much as they agreed.

"I want me to be able to experience the whole Passion Play better. That's why I prefer it to be a surprise for myself what exactly they will do to me," she said. "After all, Pilate did not tell Jesus either where or exactly how he would be crucified. The condemned were not warned about such things!"

And when Good Friday came, Sabrina was completely surprised by how much the bishop and mayor had agreed to. And they, competing each other, allowed the director to take the actress to the main intersection in downtown, in front of the entrance to the metro station, the biggest shopping mall in the city and McDonald's restaurant, and to nail her there to a cross, completely naked and with her legs spread wide, and leave her for sixty minutes there during the afternoon rush hour, regardless of her painful cries and begging, and they allow media and everyone willing to photograph and record this extraordinary spectacle at will.

And so it was done.

View attachment 1485452
View attachment 1485474 View attachment 1485473
She is shamelessly displayed herself...a female criminal with no dignity.

Hope you don't mind a streamlining edit of the story:

When Sabrina signed the contract, she basically gave the director carte blanche. There was almost nothing the "soldiers" couldn't do to her. For the director the only remaining hurdle was to negotiate the details with the church and city government.

"I want the full Passion Play experience. That's why I'm letting them surprise me with the specifics," she said. "After all, Pilate didn't tell Jesus how or where he would be crucified. The condemned were not told that!"

When Good Friday came, Sabrina was stunned by what the bishop and mayor, each trying to outdo the other, had agreed to. They permitted the director to take the actress to the main intersection downtown. There, by the metro station, the biggest shopping mall in the city, and McDonald's restaurant, the soldiers nailed her to a cross, completely naked and with her legs spread wide. They left her for sixty minutes during the afternoon rush hour, ignoring her agonized cries and begging, and they allowed media and passers by to photograph and record this extraordinary spectacle.

And so it was done.

She is shamelessly displayed herself...a female criminal with no dignity.

I see you in the crowd, Yupar, watching her with envy, and wondering where you can find such a contract.

I see you in the crowd, Yupar, watching her with envy, and wondering where you can find such a contract.
You made me remember our @Arcimboldo old work..
There was a picture with Caption before..
"which crime I have to commit to be crucified like her " ...by the on looker woman.
My wording may a bit changed as it was too long i have seen. But in similar meaning.
dolorosaA.jpg

You made me remember our @Arcimboldo old work..
There was a picture with Caption before..
"which crime I have to commit to be crucified like her " ...by the on looker woman.
My wording may a bit changed as it was too long i have seen. But in similar meaning.
View attachment 1488449
I just checked my hard drive. Yupar has an almost photographic memory. Congratulations! I'm flattered. The exact wording was: What crime do I have to commit to be punished like her...?

I just checked my hard drive. Yupar has an almost photographic memory. Congratulations! I'm flattered. The exact wording was: What crime do I have to commit to be punished like her...?
:cbiggrin:
Reward me by putting on the cross ;)

By the way ..your " displayed or Ecce Homo 2" is in my all the favorite list still :)

Back
Top Bottom