The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Then there's these people in Canada https://www.cruxcoaching.ca/

"Welcome to Crux Coaching. We are a small firm who is committed to supporting people as they challenge themselves to live more authentic lives and lead with courage.

Cecile Andreas is a facilitator, executive coach, family physician and entrepreneur who knows what it means to rise from a fall. Anna Maria Cuglietta is a facilitator, executive coach, HR professional and leader who dares greatly in her own life and career."

It’s quite a small outfit and needs investment - 8 passengers max per vehicle, and not enough space for the amount of woodwork needed.
Well Googling tells me that 'overcrowding (of minibuses) is the crux of road deaths' in Cape Town.
But 'MyCiti' is 'the crux of an umbrella plan to organise the city's transport' -
marvellous mixed metaphors! :enamorado:

MyCiti was dire....a very leaky umbrella
I've just read there's a serious water shortage - the rain's not falling when and where it should.
Those cruxy umbrellas seem to be lying about unused :(

I've just read there's a serious water shortage - the rain's not falling when and where it should.
Those cruxy umbrellas seem to be lying about unused :(
Oh yes. Taps turned off in public places, instructions to keep showers to 2 minutes - even with decent rain the drought there will last another two years. Doesn’t seem to have stopped them enjoying life though. Far from it.

Oh yes. Taps turned off in public places, instructions to keep showers to 2 minutes - even with decent rain the drought there will last another two years. Doesn’t seem to have stopped them enjoying life though. Far from it.
We'll only serve short espressos or little cups of Turkish coffee in The Coffee Shop,
and no water with the whiskey.

But the group showers could be interesting :rolleyes::p

Back
Top Bottom