The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
...in the Czech Republic on Easter Monday it is considered acceptable for men to whip women to make them seem more youthful.
Who? The women or the men? :lunchacos::confused::oops::rolleyes::doh:
It certainly is true, my Czech friends are quite sorry for me that they don't do it in the Northern Forest
Of course, in the Northern Forest, the blokes going after Eul would have to bring something a bit more robust than a hanky on a stick, or she would get very cross indeed (pun not intended, but I like it). :facepalm::D

the blokes going after Eul would have to bring something a bit more robust than a hanky on a stick,
Well, it's a bit more spanky than a hanky,
'An Easter „pomlázka“ (originating from „pomladit“ or „rejuvenate“) is a braided whip made out of pussy willow branches. ' :p

ve301w.jpg

Very lucky if you can still get an analogue signal. Norway gone digital for their national channels, UK keeps threatening us it's soon digital only.

I just turned on my old 1950's valve radio; only got static on MW and LW, so probably something finally failed. But that smell of dusty valves warming up!! Childhood memories!! Radio Luxembourg under the bedclothes!! "Come into my bedroom, Angela, let's listen to this fantastic foreign station!!"

Very lucky if you can still get an analogue signal. Norway gone digital for their national channels, UK keeps threatening us it's soon digital only.

I just turned on my old 1950's valve radio; only got static on MW and LW, so probably something finally failed. But that smell of dusty valves warming up!! Childhood memories!! Radio Luxembourg under the bedclothes!! "Come into my bedroom, Angela, let's listen to this fantastic foreign station!!"
In the the US many of the larger AM stations have what they call an 'HD sister station' on the FM dial that is simply a digital rebroadcast of the AM analog. On the positive side there is no AM static. On the negative side the steel plate in Tree's skull will kill the signal completely if I put my head in the wrong place!

They would love to kill the AM dial in the US and free up that huge band of airwaves. It won't happen soon...

In the the US many of the larger AM stations have what they call an 'HD sister station' on the FM dial that is simply a digital rebroadcast of the AM analog. On the positive side there is no AM static. On the negative side the steel plate in Tree's skull will kill the signal completely if I put my head in the wrong place!

They would love to kill the AM dial in the US and free up that huge band of airwaves. It won't happen soon...

This wouldn't happen if they hadn't done away with the pony express - such is the price of progress.

Back
Top Bottom