The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
And now for somthing completely different - again .........

It is often said …….. I is sometimes said …….. alright, someone said it once that nothing changes a woman’s status faster than a world conflict. This was certainly true following WW1 as women gained the right to vote in the UK just to give one example. A lesser known example comes from WW2 among the nomadic tribes in North Africa, showing that these changes affect women no matter where in the world they may be or whether they be high or low borne.
Pre-1939 when these tribes wandered across the desert sands the man rode on his donkey and his wife(s) walked a dutiful ten yards or so behind. The war years saw a dramatic change in th3 woman’s status and once the conflict ended, when the tribe made their journeys from one oasis to another the wife(s) now walked ten yards or so in front whilst the man followed on his donkey.
There was, of course, a very good reason for this change in the status and importance of the women in this particular society ……..
…… landmines!!!!!

And now for somthing completely different - again .........

It is often said …….. I is sometimes said …….. alright, someone said it once that nothing changes a woman’s status faster than a world conflict. This was certainly true following WW1 as women gained the right to vote in the UK just to give one example. A lesser known example comes from WW2 among the nomadic tribes in North Africa, showing that these changes affect women no matter where in the world they may be or whether they be high or low borne.
Pre-1939 when these tribes wandered across the desert sands the man rode on his donkey and his wife(s) walked a dutiful ten yards or so behind. The war years saw a dramatic change in th3 woman’s status and once the conflict ended, when the tribe made their journeys from one oasis to another the wife(s) now walked ten yards or so in front whilst the man followed on his donkey.
There was, of course, a very good reason for this change in the status and importance of the women in this particular society ……..
…… landmines!!!!!
Yes, I had read that years ago. Didn't really change their status, per se, but it highlights how valuable that society thinks women are, in relation to men, or donkeys.

Well now, Messaline's clearly out in front, it's we brunettes who are the odd ones out :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43782751

... some of it could be for evolutionary reasons because blonde women are more likely to be successful with men :eek::confused::(
and men are more likely to be more successful with women if they're dark-haired rather than light-haired.
"A lot of this is speculation - but it opens up a whole new area of research to try and work out why genes might be expressed differently in men and woman and what the motive is - and whether this is a recent cultural change."

But that doesn't work with Messa. Nor me....

Well now, Messaline's clearly out in front, it's we brunettes who are the odd ones out :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43782751

... some of it could be for evolutionary reasons because blonde women are more likely to be successful with men :eek::confused::(
and men are more likely to be more successful with women if they're dark-haired rather than light-haired.
"A lot of this is speculation - but it opens up a whole new area of research to try and work out why genes might be expressed differently in men and woman and what the motive is - and whether this is a recent cultural change."

But that doesn't work with Messa. Nor me....
I personally have always been attracted to brown or red haired girls, but have had one blonde girlfriend, probably due to simple statistical probability (as much as the other stuff that leads to relationships). I am currently with a brunette who thinks she's "dirty blonde". Can't win with stats. ;)

I swear I am NOT making this up

Barbara Moore, 49, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview she had an affair with Donald Trump from March to September 1993 - when he was engaged to Marla Maples

Moore only recently learned Maples was pregnant at the time but says 'I don't hold it against Donald, he was a great lover and I think he's a great president'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...la-Maples-pregnant-Tiffany.html#ixzz5CyhXlyHu

Barbara Moore, 49, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview she had an affair with Donald Trump from March to September 1993 - when he was engaged to Marla Maples

Moore only recently learned Maples was pregnant at the time but says 'I don't hold it against Donald, he was a great lover and I think he's a great president'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...la-Maples-pregnant-Tiffany.html#ixzz5CyhXlyHu
It’s a common name and I am a lot younger than she is!!!!!!!

This woman is trying to rip off our Barb's identity but we all know our Barb would not sleep with the president... She is far too shy!!!

Here's an interesting question for you - how many US Presidents are NOT buried in the United States?

Will let you ponder on this for a while before I give you the answer.
I don't know the exact number, but i think:
Donald Trump, Barrak Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush and Jimmy Carter. That's six.

Back
Top Bottom