Most Erotic Body Part Of A Crucified Woman

What's the most erotic body part of a crucified woman?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
They're all beautiful, depending on the view. Different views can be very erotic, such as the view from above, looking down her body. Or, if she's on a tall cross, looking up between her legs, across her belly to the undersides of her breasts. Or a side view, slightly from behind, observing the soft curve of her breast and its tumescent nipple. Oh my!!!

They're all beautiful, depending on the view. Different views can be very erotic, such as the view from above, looking down her body. Or, if she's on a tall cross, looking up between her legs, across her belly to the undersides of her breasts. Or a side view, slightly from behind, observing the soft curve of her breast and its tumescent nipple. Oh my!!!
How the woman is crucified adds to her visual appeal on the cross. When her legs are positioned in such a way that she has some ability to close her thighs from time to time as she hangs is more appealing than when she is crucified in a position that prohibits her from trying to conceal her privates from view, as on an "X" cross when her legs are being forced apart. A "T" cross is far preferable, in my view for a visually-stunning crucifixion. Such a position allows her more movement for squirming and twisting, thereby causing her breasts to move more and her hips to gyrate. The slender female arm all stretched out is very sensual, so she must hang from her wrists. Her hair must not be too long to cover no more than the tops of her breasts leaving her nipples exposed. And, a personal like for me is pubic hair. Leave it.

The T-Cross allows more head movements. For the public viewing of the sex lateral nailing the legs by the ankle is the best way to prevent the closing of the legs.
I wonder if the T-cross would keep the victim alive longer? She'd be able to push up more easily as compared to having less body movement possible on an X-cross.

How the woman is crucified adds to her visual appeal on the cross. When her legs are positioned in such a way that she has some ability to close her thighs from time to time as she hangs is more appealing than when she is crucified in a position that prohibits her from trying to conceal her privates from view, as on an "X" cross when her legs are being forced apart. A "T" cross is far preferable, in my view for a visually-stunning crucifixion. Such a position allows her more movement for squirming and twisting, thereby causing her breasts to move more and her hips to gyrate. The slender female arm all stretched out is very sensual, so she must hang from her wrists. Her hair must not be too long to cover no more than the tops of her breasts leaving her nipples exposed. And, a personal like for me is pubic hair. Leave it.

I like your style, Shevak :)
"The slender female arm all stretched out is very sensual" absolutely!
"a personal like for me is pubic hair" again, absolutely!

A slender form, stretched on a frame
between heaven and earth.
There is no name
For the pleasure it gives.
A tingle inside,
It warms the soul, inspires the mind.
A delight to the eye,
That slender form
Exposed to our gaze,
Stretched on the wood.

I like your style, Shevak :)
"The slender female arm all stretched out is very sensual" absolutely!
"a personal like for me is pubic hair" again, absolutely!

A slender form, stretched on a frame
between heaven and earth.
There is no name
For the pleasure it gives.
A tingle inside,
It warms the soul, inspires the mind.
A delight to the eye,
That slender form
Exposed to our gaze,
Stretched on the wood.
I'm glad to find another fan of pubic hair on women. Shaved is fine for the obvious reason of exposing her genitals, but a nicely trimmed triangular bush -- or even one a bit overgrown -- is so much a mark of femininity. Delicate pubic curls, soaked with sweat (most likely) or wafted by a passing breeze -- my, oh my. Soooo erotic! Especially seeing those curls when she demurely tries to close her thighs!!!!! Well, at least for me. Ech to our own, I guess!:)

...concerning likes, there can be no dispute...

But I do agree with Shevak...

T

View attachment 77764
Bring back the curls, girls!

I totally agree - a nice hairy untrimmed bush does it for me - it seems somehow more the way a slave girl of the Ancient times would appear, especially if she was a lowly field slave or domestic. :D
High-born Roman ladies might well have shaved - but they did not get crucified (not usually at least). Lowly slaves would not have had the time or the razors.
PS I voted "Other" as I just love the entirety, especially the facial expressions, though in everyday life I am definetly a bum man.

I totally agree - a nice hairy untrimmed bush does it for me - it seems somehow more the way a slave girl of the Ancient times would appear, especially if she was a lowly field slave or domestic. :D
High-born Roman ladies might well have shaved - but they did not get crucified (not usually at least). Lowly slaves would not have had the time or the razors.
PS I voted "Other" as I just love the entirety, especially the facial expressions, though in everyday life I am definetly a bum man.
A long, tapered pair of legs does it for me. Women can flaunt their legs in public, but not so much their boobs, which, remaining covered, leave more to the imagination

I voted for legs in this poll because I am a leg man.I also prefer the "T" cross with the women's legs together,this way when she stands up you have a great view of her legs streached out. That makes for my favorite cross view.

I'd rate those totally hairless armpits are most erotic ones.

kira is a great example and is Julia of glamour crucifiction fine bellies
Since we're discussing body parts, your avatar is a great image showing perfect boobs for a crux fantasy victim. Full and heavy, with great projecting shape. Slick with sweat, I bet they'd be bobbling and trembling with every movement she makes on the cross.

The gal in phlebas' avatar has a superb crux body too.

Back
Top Bottom