Most Erotic Body Part Of A Crucified Woman

What's the most erotic body part of a crucified woman?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I also have a foot fetish. I would like to see a woman's feet battered and bleeding from carrying the crosspiece to the crucifixion site barefoot and her soles black and filthy. I would like to see her spread and curl her toes in agony as she hangs on the cross.

I have a foot fetish

Me too ;)

But on the cross it is fairly difficult to expose the feet and especially the soles...unfortunately.
There are only a very few positions, which are good to show the pretty feet of a woman.

It's the wrists and ankles.

The are the most petite part of the body, the thinnest, full of tendons and connections and though they seem hardened, they are all too easy to break. Being bound, or worse, nailed up by the crucial junctions threaded with arteries and veins, while still being able to move almost all the rest of a (relatively) able body is a fascinating thought. They hold the whole body up through a few meaty tendons and brittle bones as it is displayed on a device of torture. Without the wrists being almost exactly as they are now, putting any body weight on them would be impossible, and crux would be impossible.

But of course, crucifixion does display basically every part of the body for you to appreciate, it's just that wrists make it possible.

@ Shaved17,
I agree, there are very few positions on the cross that would expose and give a good view of the soles of the victim's feet as she hangs on the cross. Much of the exposure would be as she is walking and on occasion stumbles and falls to her knees while en-route to the place of crucifixion. For the victim to have dirty soles adds to the humiliation. Once at the crucifixion site, the woman should be made to lie on her back on the cross and her outstretched arms are secured to the crosspiece either by ropes or nails. It is at this time that the women should be raped for an even greater humiliation factor. Her feet will be tie together at the ankles. The man will kneel at her feet and grasp her ankles ,lifting her feet up and pushing her knees to her chest, exposing her and making her accessible for vaginal and anal penetration. This position will give a good view of the upturned soles of her dirty feet throughout the rape scene.

From a femsub point of view -
1 eyes
(yes, Little Siss, that says it beautifully)
2 lips
3 hair
4 legs
5 breasts
But also, and perhaps more than any specific part,
the movements of her body, head and limbs.​

Yes. Exactly in this order.

That's why I chose "legs". ;-)

In a previous thread I posted about the most erotic body part of a crucified woman. Although I think the hips and chest are erotic because of the movements they make, hips swaying and chest showing signs of the heavy breathing involved, I have to choose the buttocks. Even if an onlooker has to go behind the cross to see it, a shapely one is a sight to behold.
I have to agree. As you mentioned, the hips sway
Sorry if I wrote in a way that makes me pushy. Communicating by writing isn't my strong suit.

You're right. There are times when the same woman will have a different most erotic body part at different times. Perhaps I should have let people vote for more than one item. If I do another poll maybe I will.
I had to choose actually between buttocks and chest. Hard decision. Wish I could have done both. The frontal deep breathing vs the twisting and gyration of the hips and buttocks. Hard choice, wish I could have voted for both. Due to the first visual contact in front, I did vote breast.

Back
Top Bottom