Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com
Say what you like, we Wraggs are snappy dressers. :cool:

What's that? No, I think the girls are dressed just fine, too. :p:rolleyes:

Good at striking an arrogant Wraggian stance too ... too much time looking at those old paintings of your ancestors, and trying to mimic them in the mirror? :rolleyes:

Say what you like, we Wraggs are snappy dressers. :cool:

What's that? No, I think the girls are dressed just fine, too. :p:rolleyes:

I may like male crux, but I'm glad that you're not dressed like the girls here, Wragg old boy :p

While our five women languished in the squalid dungeon that Sir Wragg generously calls a jail, the day before their date with Golgotha, Sister Mary Disciple and Mother Superior of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross arrived to witness the punishment and perhaps death of the crucified Sister Emily. They disguised themselves as a pair of nuns in habits would draw a lot of attention at a place like Scandals resort.

les 056.jpg

The next morning at 9 AM the five were chained in a coffle and led through the back streets of the old town of Scandals Resorts that dates back to the slave trade days (no, not the current one!). The Caribbean was a hot bed of slave trade in the 1700s and more than half of the 1800s. The island Scandals Resort is on was no exception. In 1851 the slaves revolted, cut the governor’s genitals off and hanged him with his private parts stuffed in his mouth while his wife and two daughters watched in horror. But it would only get worse for the women as the rebellious slaves marched up to the highest point of the island where they were stripped, brutally raped…

group 023.jpg

…then they were crucified.

By the time the mercenaries the Dutch slave traders arrived to quell the rebellion the governor’s and his family’s bodies still hung where they were hanged and crucified but had been picked over by the crows and rotted in the tropical sun. When the rebellion was defeated dozens of Negro women were crucified on the same hill where the governor’s’ wife’s and daughter’s rotting corpses remained nailed on their cross while the rebel leaders were hanged as the governor had been. So naming the hill ‘Golgotha’ has some valid history. But back to our tale…

Let us listen in as Professor Barbara Moore ponders her fate that is just a kilometer away…

I am so fucking damned either way what happens. I want to do what Siss does and just make them drag us up the hill and be crucified until we all die but like Siss I am really not ready to condemn myself to certain death when there is a chance I might survive. Besides I don’t know how the others feel about rebelling. I think the crazy nun Sister Emily may be alright with dying but there is still Eulalia and Messaline. This isn’t just about me and Siss. We are paraded past the workers’ quarters.

jjb61.jpg

Every step we take brings us another step closer to the five crosses waiting for us.

har003.jpg

Sister Emily, ahead of Siss then I, seems to be looking forward to reaching the summit!

-Barbara Moore

T

While our five women languished in the squalid dungeon that Sir Wragg generously calls a jail, the day before their date with Golgotha, Sister Mary Disciple and Mother Superior of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross arrived to witness the punishment and perhaps death of the crucified Sister Emily. They disguised themselves as a pair of nuns in habits would draw a lot of attention at a place like Scandals resort.

View attachment 478980

The next morning at 9 AM the five were chained in a coffle and led through the back streets of the old town of Scandals Resorts that dates back to the slave trade days (no, not the current one!). The Caribbean was a hot bed of slave trade in the 1700s and more than half of the 1800s. The island Scandals Resort is on was no exception. In 1851 the slaves revolted, cut the governor’s genitals off and hanged him with his private parts stuffed in his mouth while his wife and two daughters watched in horror. But it would only get worse for the women as the rebellious slaves marched up to the highest point of the island where they were stripped, brutally raped…

View attachment 478979

…then they were crucified.

By the time the mercenaries the Dutch slave traders arrived to quell the rebellion the governor’s and his family’s bodies still hung where they were hanged and crucified but had been picked over by the crows and rotted in the tropical sun. When the rebellion was defeated dozens of Negro women were crucified on the same hill where the governor’s’ wife’s and daughter’s rotting corpses remained nailed on their cross while the rebel leaders were hanged as the governor had been. So naming the hill ‘Golgotha’ has some valid history. But back to our tale…

Let us listen in as Professor Barbara Moore ponders her fate that is just a kilometer away…

I am so fucking damned either way what happens. I want to do what Siss does and just make them drag us up the hill and be crucified until we all die but like Siss I am really not ready to condemn myself to certain death when there is a chance I might survive. Besides I don’t know how the others feel about rebelling. I think the crazy nun Sister Emily may be alright with dying but there is still Eulalia and Messaline. This isn’t just about me and Siss. We are paraded past the workers’ quarters.

View attachment 478982

Every step we take brings us another step closer to the five crosses waiting for us.

View attachment 478981

Sister Emily, ahead of Siss then I, seems to be looking forward to reaching the summit!

-Barbara Moore

T

har003.jpg Take a close look at my body language ... I think I am contemplating rebellion!!!!!! ... my collar seems a little loose ... I wonder what happens if I just tug a little here, and .....

The women arrive at the summit of Golgotha and find a two meter high mound has been built and five crosses lay on the ground with three spikes apiece waiting to nail them to the premium French crucifixion wood. As the iron collars are removed from their necks Sir Wragg IV addresses them.

“As you can see there is no escape. You will be bound to your crosses and after all of you are secured you will then be nailed to them by Tree and his team. I remind you while resistance is futile if you do resist not only you but the other four will no longer be crucified for the time allotted by the dice rolled but you will crucified until the last of you die and in the tradition of the island your bodies will remain crucified until the crows have picked your bones clean as they rot under this sun. Are there any questions? …no? …Tree please proceed.”

crux set-up 001.jpg

Under the azure Caribbean sky the women survey what waits for them. From your right Messaline looks about and says “This is not like where I was crucified when my plans went awry. This looks like a barnyard!”

Sister Emily rubs her wrists anticipating the spikes being driven through her body and near breathlessly says “Golgotha is a place of death. How more perfect for our crucifixions can this place be?”

Third from your right Barbara says “I hate to break this to you Sister Emily but there are few of us that would prefer not to be crucified at all and certainly not on this shit-covered mound.”

The guy in the cowboy hat pushes Siss forward to a cross and pushes her to her knees. He says “Behave and you have a chance to write a book about this.”

Siss asks “How long do I have to…”

“I’ve no fucking clue” he says as he takes a drink from his glass. “I promise you I am the best in the business though.”

‘I am so screwed’ Siss thinks as she stretches onto her cross.

On your left Eulalia looks around and thinks ‘It’s no worse than my civet slave-bard pit and the air and views are better…’

T

Back
Top Bottom