Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com
It may see longer but it has only been but 15 minutes since Messaline was nailed to her cross. Tree had his drink after he finished nailing Eulalia to her cross and a few Marlboros. Then he, Bull, and Gunner started raising crosses. Messa went up first followed by Sister Emily, Barbara, Siss, and then Eulalia. The team walked back Messa’s cross and drove wedges into the hole to steady it. Every blow against the wedges reverberated through the cross and Messa’s body. Then they moved to Sister Emily’s cross and did the same. Done at the base of cross, Tree slapped her ass and said “Nice crap, Sister.”

Am I supposed to thank him for the ‘compliment’? Did I scream like Barb is as they wedge her cross? I don’t remember. The men move onto Siss’ cross and I ask “Barb, are you alright?”

“I’ve never been fucking better, Emily” she gasps.

I think she is making fun of me.

scandals crus.jpg

-Sister Emily of the Sisters of Adulation of the Cross

Tree

IMG_1209.JPG I am perspiring like pig on a spit in this sub-tropical heat. The sweat glistens on my breasts as I dance the dance of the crucified. It's pure agony. So why shouldn't I reply sarcastically when the idiot struggling on the adjacent cross asks an inane question? I am definitely not in a good mood. Damn you Mr. Tree! :mad:

I ask “Barb, are you alright?”

She looks more than alright, she looks fucking wonderful!

Brother Phlebas of the Brothers of Perpetual Adulation of the Sisters of the Cross

View attachment 481391 I am perspiring like pig on a spit in this sub-tropical heat. The sweat glistens on my breasts as I dance the dance of the crucified. It's pure agony. So why shouldn't I reply sarcastically when the idiot struggling on the adjacent cross asks an inane question? I am definitely not in a good mood. Damn you Mr. Tree! :mad:

I suffer alone on my cross

Attachments

• 402554.jpg
    402554.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 205
She looks more than alright, she looks fucking wonderful!

Brother Phlebas of the Brothers of Perpetual Adulation of the Sisters of the Cross
A fine order indeed and I am certain the crucified women will find comfort that you are there to ogle their naked writhing to bear witness of their suffering.
I suffer alone on my cross
If I find the rank amateur that did this to there will be hell to pay.
tree eastwood 3 a.jpg

Kathy, I know you are new here but when being crucified always look for the Union Label!!!
Untitled-1.jpg

View attachment 481391 I am perspiring like pig on a spit in this sub-tropical heat. The sweat glistens on my breasts as I dance the dance of the crucified. It's pure agony. So why shouldn't I reply sarcastically when the idiot struggling on the adjacent cross asks an inane question? I am definitely not in a good mood. Damn you Mr. Tree! :mad:
Usually there is comfortable breeze on Golgotha... Perhaps Professor Moore is not in good crux shape... She'll get there...

A fine order indeed and I am certain the crucified women will find comfort that you are there to ogle their naked writhing to bear witness of their suffering.

If I find the rank amateur that did this to there will be hell to pay.
View attachment 481457

Kathy, I know you are new here but when being crucified always look for the Union Label!!!
View attachment 481458

Thanks for the advice , I will look for the label from now on!!:);)

That is hardly an excuse...
Barrister please proceed to make up draw up charges against this wench!!!!
Please Sir , show me mercy , I did not mean to anger you.

4532f7405a03c9dcca1c036f85c0a197.jpg Poor thing. She has no idea what it's like to have this scoundrel idiot fool maniac drunk .... ummmmm .... guy .... in charge of her fate!:rolleyes::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Please Sir , show me mercy , I did not mean to anger you.
What is this 'mercy' you mention?
View attachment 481463 Poor thing. She has no idea what it's like to have this scoundrel idiot fool maniac drunk .... ummmmm .... guy .... in charge of her fate!:rolleyes::confused::eek::eek::eek:
It is time she learns. We can't have a cruxette that thinks she can join Crux Forums without peril, can we?

Back
Top Bottom