Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few administrative details to take care of so we can keep the story moving…

THT Inc. is a partner of Scandals Resorts and runs the ‘crux concession’. There are two sets of packages. One the cruxette is nailed to a cross and hangs crucified anywhere from three hours to 24 hours (rates vary and are higher in Northern Hemisphere winter months; call or go online for a free quote).

The other is offered through Nailus Martyrs’ travel and adventure agency. From the port of Miami, Florida there is a two day-one night cruise to Scandals Resort with all drinks, food, and use of the well-stocked Dungeons and torture chambers included in the price of the package. Once arriving at Scandals Resort the cruxette is subject to unthinkable humiliations before being crucified using the Tree-developed suspension cuffs that will disappear in her sweat and yes they draw blood. She, or her mistress or master, may also select a wide varieties of options including cornus.
cm44 db london.jpg

(Choose wisely because three days after the contract is signed the money is non-refundable even if the wench backs out and once the crux event begins the full contract will be honored)

So what does this have to do with the five women facing crucifixion? These packages are not cheap and to make the experience as real as possible the Scandals Resort Golgotha is never hosed off and there are regular deposits of resort kitchen refuse dumped on the hill to rot under the Caribbean sun making the hill smell more putrid than death itself.

We do go ‘the extra mile’ for the ultimate experience…

We will next rejoin the story as our ladies are nailed to their crosses…

Tree

A few administrative details to take care of so we can keep the story moving…

THT Inc. is a partner of Scandals Resorts and runs the ‘crux concession’. There are two sets of packages. One the cruxette is nailed to a cross and hangs crucified anywhere from three hours to 24 hours (rates vary and are higher in Northern Hemisphere winter months; call or go online for a free quote).

The other is offered through Nailus Martyrs’ travel and adventure agency. From the port of Miami, Florida there is a two day-one night cruise to Scandals Resort with all drinks, food, and use of the well-stocked Dungeons and torture chambers included in the price of the package. Once arriving at Scandals Resort the cruxette is subject to unthinkable humiliations before being crucified using the Tree-developed suspension cuffs that will disappear in her sweat and yes they draw blood. She, or her mistress or master, may also select a wide varieties of options including cornus.
View attachment 479531

(Choose wisely because three days after the contract is signed the money is non-refundable even if the wench backs out and once the crux event begins the full contract will be honored)

So what does this have to do with the five women facing crucifixion? These packages are not cheap and to make the experience as real as possible the Scandals Resort Golgotha is never hosed off and there are regular deposits of resort kitchen refuse dumped on the hill to rot under the Caribbean sun making the hill smell more putrid than death itself.

We do go ‘the extra mile’ for the ultimate experience…

We will next rejoin the story as our ladies are nailed to their crosses…

Tree
Cruxette?????? :confused: How chauvinistic sounding!

On the dreadful Golgotha the five women are bound with ropes or chains to the crosses they will be nailed to. Tree, Bull, and Gunner will start at one end of the row of crosses and work to the other end driving spikes through the wrists and feet of all five before going back to the start of the line to raise the first woman crucified and work back through the line until all five are raised.

Messa would be first. She was amazingly calm as she had been condemned to death and crucified for the attempted murder of her husband (Editor note- find ‘Messa’s Plans go Awry’ to see why she is alive to be crucified again). That would change as the first spike is driven through her wrist. The first time she was crucified the spike were round-shanked with 3/8” diameter shanks. This time the spikes have ¾” inch square shanks that not only displace 4 times the area the round spikes as they pass through Messa’s wrists and feet with four sharp angles scraping bone as they pass through Messa’s wrist and bones. Lying on her cross next to Messa is Sister Emily who will be the next one nailed to her cross. Let her describe what she sees and thinks as the three men are about to start on Messa…

The three men are standing over Messa who looks so calm considering what was about to happen to her. The guy in the cowboy hat lights a cigarette. Messa looks up at him and says “Come Tree- just get this done!”

Tree spits on her and says “Don’t be in such a rush.”

I ask her if she isn’t afraid and she tells me “I am not looking forward to this but it will be easier for me. I know what it feels like.”

This ‘Tree’ not only takes his time smoking his cigarette he pulls a flask from his duster and takes a long drink from it. He flips the cigarette butt at me and says “You’re next. Watch carefully, Sister, so you know what you’re about to get. Not that it matters- it’s going to happen anyway.”

He kneels near Messa’s right wrist. I watch him place the spike against her right wrist. Messa says “Don’t miss, Tree!”

“Don’t worry, Messa” he replies as the huge hammer swings down. As I look across her body I watch the spike disappear from view behind her head. With the first blow I hear the spike bury into the wood after passing through her wrist! The calm she had displayed is gone and the howl is unlike anything I ever heard from a human. In two more blows this ‘Tree’ seems satisfied her right wrist is secure and he moves to her left wrist. I have an unobstructed view as he sets the spike against her wrist. I don’t think she notices him doing it as she is still howling from having her other wrist spiked to the wood. I watch the hammer swing towards the second spike and again with that swing the pick penetrates Messa’s wrist and fixes it to the cross. As he readies the second blow the black man is already removing the rope made redundant by the spike. Messa is howling again and her back is arched as she struggles to escape the relentless spikes. I look up at the clear sky above unable to watch the hammer hit again.

crux 083 b square shank.jpg

I cannot watch as they move to her feet. As the spike drives through both feet and into the cross with the first blow Messa howls again but it tapers to a whine then an unending moan as he hammers twice more. As the three men walk towards me I realize I have shit and pissed and I haven’t been touched yet!

They stand near my right wrist as fearful anticipation fills me. Tree lights another cigarette as my hips rock as they try to dislodge the crap from between my ass-cheeks. Tree asks if I am ready and I cry “Do my feet first! I beg you! Please do my feet first! I won’t resist!”

I shrug and we move her feet. As she promised she laid one foot over the other and centered them over the stipe. I press the spike down high on the arch of her top foot and raise the hammer. I look up at her and ask “You really aren’t going to watch, are you?”

“I have to watch” Sister Emily replies with the slightest quiver in her voice.

Even under the clear Caribbean skies my life fades to black and white with so many shades of grey between them. I look down my body I have surrendered to the cross as he presses the point of the spike into the top of my foot only inches past my ankle. I ball my hands into fists and tug against the chains binding my arms to the cross and as he raises the hammer I softly say “Do it, Tree.”

crux 124.jpg

I see half of the spike’s square shank disappear as it passes through my feet, shattering and displacing bones, and pins them to the cross.

crux 123.jpg

I can’t tell you how many more times he hit the spike or what I feel when my wrists are nailed. It is just a blur if white hot pain. I begin to come to senses and am panting in shallow rapid breaths. The chains are gone from my wrists replaced by the spikes whose heads pin them against the wood.

crux 126.jpg

I wonder if I screamed. I look to my right and find Barbara is already nailed to her cross and wonder how that happened as the men move on to do Siss.

-Sister Emily

The nun is still howling and moaning as Gunner, Bull, and I move onto to ‘do’ Barbara Moore. As I press the first spike into her left wrist she watches as blood oozes around the sharpened end of the shaft. She says to me “Do me a favor, Tree.”

“If I can” I reply as I watch her ample breasts heave on her chest as she breathes.

“Tell Dean Wragg V to get fuck in the ass.”

“I’ll be glad to pass your thought along” I say and I swing the hammer down and drive the spike through her wrist and into the cross’ wood beneath it. It really doesn’t matter if you do the wrists or feet first. The pain is so great there is little conscious resistance to the next two spikes. As Gunner and Bull hold her feet one over the other centered over the stipe Barb isn’t even aware her feet are about to be nailed and when the hammer comes down for the first blow the spike is deep enough into wood that any reaction is useless. That’s not to say there is no reaction.

Barb pushes up with her feet arching raising her hips off the cross. Piss arcs from her gaping pussy and gives her feet a ‘golden shower’ while her breasts loll about on her chest.

crux nail 010.jpg

Two more swings has the head of the spike secures her top foot snugly against her bottom one that is pinned flat against the face of the stipe. She is still screaming as we move on to nail Siss…

“This is bullshit, Tree. You can’t crucify me for traffic tickets and ‘contempt of court’” I protest.

“I’m just the hired help. They paid me to crucify you so that’s what I do.”

“Well for how long? What did the other two dice roll out to” I demand.

“That’s above my ‘pay grade’. Do I look like I am from PricewaterhouseCooper?”

He kneels next to my left wrist. I look at Barb still thrashing in pain as he pushes the sharpened tip of the spike hard enough to break the skin. I yell “You can’t do this to me for…AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!”

-SISS

But I do. She cries and bucks as much as Barb did but with three spikes and nine swings of the hammer she is firmly fixed to the cross.

crux nail 011.jpg

She really should thank me. The punishment seems a bit excessive to me so instead ¾ inch square-shanked spikes I used ¾ in round-shanked spikes. They displace a bit more than 20% less area than the square spikes and while the still broke a few bones in her feet they are easier on the bones, muscle, and ligaments. But then again she has nothing to compare it to. We move on to Eul.

Like Messa Eul had been tagged and crucified before. In 2011 she was crucified for 24 hours for the coffee house fall festival.

eul morning rise jpeg.jpg

She is as calm as Messa was until I drove the first square-shanked spike through her wrist. Pain always overwhelms any attempt to stay calm. By the time I drive the third spike through her feet she has passed the first of the batch of Eulalia’s Limited Edition Crucified Civet Slave-Bard Beans.

crux nail 009.jpg

We take a break as the beans are ‘harvested’ from the stipe and the cleft of her ass.

Well it is all over but the raising of the crosses…

Tree

...well for Tree that is a marathon typing fest...

On the dreadful Golgotha the five women are bound with ropes or chains to the crosses they will be nailed to. Tree, Bull, and Gunner will start at one end of the row of crosses and work to the other end driving spikes through the wrists and feet of all five before going back to the start of the line to raise the first woman crucified and work back through the line until all five are raised.

Messa would be first. She was amazingly calm as she had been condemned to death and crucified for the attempted murder of her husband (Editor note- find ‘Messa’s Plans go Awry’ to see why she is alive to be crucified again). That would change as the first spike is driven through her wrist. The first time she was crucified the spike were round-shanked with 3/8” diameter shanks. This time the spikes have ¾” inch square shanks that not only displace 4 times the area the round spikes as they pass through Messa’s wrists and feet with four sharp angles scraping bone as they pass through Messa’s wrist and bones. Lying on her cross next to Messa is Sister Emily who will be the next one nailed to her cross. Let her describe what she sees and thinks as the three men are about to start on Messa…

The three men are standing over Messa who looks so calm considering what was about to happen to her. The guy in the cowboy hat lights a cigarette. Messa looks up at him and says “Come Tree- just get this done!”

Tree spits on her and says “Don’t be in such a rush.”

I ask her if she isn’t afraid and she tells me “I am not looking forward to this but it will be easier for me. I know what it feels like.”

This ‘Tree’ not only takes his time smoking his cigarette he pulls a flask from his duster and takes a long drink from it. He flips the cigarette butt at me and says “You’re next. Watch carefully, Sister, so you know what you’re about to get. Not that it matters- it’s going to happen anyway.”

He kneels near Messa’s right wrist. I watch him place the spike against her right wrist. Messa says “Don’t miss, Tree!”

“Don’t worry, Messa” he replies as the huge hammer swings down. As I look across her body I watch the spike disappear from view behind her head. With the first blow I hear the spike bury into the wood after passing through her wrist! The calm she had displayed is gone and the howl is unlike anything I ever heard from a human. In two more blows this ‘Tree’ seems satisfied her right wrist is secure and he moves to her left wrist. I have an unobstructed view as he sets the spike against her wrist. I don’t think she notices him doing it as she is still howling from having her other wrist spiked to the wood. I watch the hammer swing towards the second spike and again with that swing the pick penetrates Messa’s wrist and fixes it to the cross. As he readies the second blow the black man is already removing the rope made redundant by the spike. Messa is howling again and her back is arched as she struggles to escape the relentless spikes. I look up at the clear sky above unable to watch the hammer hit again.

View attachment 480058

I cannot watch as they move to her feet. As the spike drives through both feet and into the cross with the first blow Messa howls again but it tapers to a whine then an unending moan as he hammers twice more. As the three men walk towards me I realize I have shit and pissed and I haven’t been touched yet!

They stand near my right wrist as fearful anticipation fills me. Tree lights another cigarette as my hips rock as they try to dislodge the crap from between my ass-cheeks. Tree asks if I am ready and I cry “Do my feet first! I beg you! Please do my feet first! I won’t resist!”

I shrug and we move her feet. As she promised she laid one foot over the other and centered them over the stipe. I press the spike down high on the arch of her top foot and raise the hammer. I look up at her and ask “You really aren’t going to watch, are you?”

“I have to watch” Sister Emily replies with the slightest quiver in her voice.

Even under the clear Caribbean skies my life fades to black and white with so many shades of grey between them. I look down my body I have surrendered to the cross as he presses the point of the spike into the top of my foot only inches past my ankle. I ball my hands into fists and tug against the chains binding my arms to the cross and as he raises the hammer I softly say “Do it, Tree.”

View attachment 480060

I see half of the spike’s square shank disappear as it passes through my feet, shattering and displacing bones, and pins them to the cross.

View attachment 480059

I can’t tell you how many more times he hit the spike or what I feel when my wrists are nailed. It is just a blur if white hot pain. I begin to come to senses and am panting in shallow rapid breaths. The chains are gone from my wrists replaced by the spikes whose heads pin them against the wood.

View attachment 480061

I wonder if I screamed. I look to my right and find Barbara is already nailed to her cross and wonder how that happened as the men move on to do Siss.

-Sister Emily

The nun is still howling and moaning as Gunner, Bull, and I move onto to ‘do’ Barbara Moore. As I press the first spike into her left wrist she watches as blood oozes around the sharpened end of the shaft. She says to me “Do me a favor, Tree.”

“If I can” I reply as I watch her ample breasts heave on her chest as she breathes.

“Tell Dean Wragg V to get fuck in the ass.”

“I’ll be glad to pass your thought along” I say and I swing the hammer down and drive the spike through her wrist and into the cross’ wood beneath it. It really doesn’t matter if you do the wrists or feet first. The pain is so great there is little conscious resistance to the next two spikes. As Gunner and Bull hold her feet one over the other centered over the stipe Barb isn’t even aware her feet are about to be nailed and when the hammer comes down for the first blow the spike is deep enough into wood that any reaction is useless. That’s not to say there is no reaction.

Barb pushes up with her feet arching raising her hips off the cross. Piss arcs from her gaping pussy and gives her feet a ‘golden shower’ while her breasts loll about on her chest.

View attachment 480063

Two more swings has the head of the spike secures her top foot snugly against her bottom one that is pinned flat against the face of the stipe. She is still screaming as we move on to nail Siss…

“This is bullshit, Tree. You can’t crucify me for traffic tickets and ‘contempt of court’” I protest.

“I’m just the hired help. They paid me to crucify you so that’s what I do.”

“Well for how long? What did the other two dice roll out to” I demand.

“That’s above my ‘pay grade’. Do I look like I am from PricewaterhouseCooper?”

He kneels next to my left wrist. I look at Barb still thrashing in pain as he pushes the sharpened tip of the spike hard enough to break the skin. I yell “You can’t do this to me for…AAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!”

-SISS

But I do. She cries and bucks as much as Barb did but with three spikes and nine swings of the hammer she is firmly fixed to the cross.

View attachment 480064

She really should thank me. The punishment seems a bit excessive to me so instead ¾ inch square-shanked spikes I used ¾ in round-shanked spikes. They displace a bit more than 20% less area than the square spikes and while the still broke a few bones in her feet they are easier on the bones, muscle, and ligaments. But then again she has nothing to compare it to. We move on to Eul.

Like Messa Eul had been tagged and crucified before. In 2011 she was crucified for 24 hours for the coffee house fall festival.

View attachment 480065

She is as calm as Messa was until I drove the first square-shanked spike through her wrist. Pain always overwhelms any attempt to stay calm. By the time I drive the third spike through her feet she has passed the first of the batch of Eulalia’s Limited Edition Crucified Civet Slave-Bard Beans.

View attachment 480062

We take a break as the beans are ‘harvested’ from the stipe and the cleft of her ass.

Well it is all over but the raising of the crosses…

Tree

...well for Tree that is a marathon typing fest...
I don't know about you, Tree, but I'm exhausted, and so might Dean Wragg be.... :very_hot:

But :clapping:

Don't mention it. When you sit down to write about crux a light comes on in your brain, and magic flows from your fingers. That isn't hyperbole, that is plain, simple fact.

Don't lay the praise on too heavy ... it will go to his head ... and those of us who keep getting nailed and raised on his threads will be in bigger trouble than we already are. :rolleyes:

Don't lay the praise on too heavy ... it will go to his head ... and those of us who keep getting nailed and raised on his threads will be in bigger trouble than we already are. :rolleyes:
Fear not, Barbara...

To paraphrase Newton's law of physics "Ever thought of Tree's has an equal and opposite reaction of Seagram's"

Tree

Yeah, I just through that out to give her hope... Don't hate me for my benevolence...

Oh yes, Judith ! All these harsh suffering are for you : Tre was so much knowing to multiply them !!!
Thanks him for that, my lovely Judith ! I think that never I could love you more !!!:rolleyes::)

Messa crux4 (1).jpg Stay proud, my sisters, show to them how cruxgirls can be , nailed to a cross !!!

Back
Top Bottom