My Favourite Music

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories...

***Tribute to ppl who left us in this world. One day we will follow their way too ***
Loves

Sorry but i don't get the relevance of this post . ...This is the Cruxforum? Way off topic!
It's all part of the friendly community we have here. This site is about way more than just crux

I think @Yupar is referring especially to a popular member here who's passed away:

You knew , :O :)
yeah he was first on my mind at that time and together with peoples i knew and suffering people in War Zones of my country.

A very sad day today now that Meatloaf has gone. It's hard to believe that "Heaven can wait" is from the same album as "Bat out of Hell" but it was. Another part of his battered childhood put to music. Goodbye Meatloaf you will be missed by many.

From the song...
And I know that I've been released
But I don't know to where
Nobody's gonna tell me now
And I don't really care, no, no, no
I've got a taste of paradise
It's all I really need to make me stay
I got a taste of paradise
If I had it any sooner you know
You know I never would have run away from my home

Joni Mitchell is definitely one of my very favourite female singer songer and composer in the folk/rock and Jazz/folk scene.
And River is my prefered song from her iconic Blue album.

Good choice ! thanks for sharing.

Because it’s Australia Day, a great Australian song “Land Down Under” by Men At Work, but in a nice cover version by Slovenian (I think!) band Ansambel Aufbiks
I think they get the harmonies perfectly, and the accordion accompaniment is unusual!

Back
Top Bottom